What's BiS crafted gear pre-mythic BRF?

My guild is starting progression on mythic BRF, wondering what the best craftable pieces are for the 680 range. I saved all my bloods only to be stumped as to what to make. During Highmaul I used engy goggles, necklace, and chest. Well right now my 4p is Head/Shoulders/Legs/Gloves. I know ideally I want my helm to be the offpiece. So that leaves my crafted chest pointless, and my goggles pointless as I have a mythic Hood of Dispassionate Exectution (haste/mastery from Butcher). I know some of you have this stuff memorized so I was wondering if anyones already thought of what the BiS crafted gear for 680 would be...if anything.

It's such a personal thing. I mean, basically, "whatever slot gives you the largest improvement compared to current gear" is fairly simple, but...

Grab the stat weights from Azorthian's guide, plug them into Pawn or AskMrRobot, and use that to figure it out. AMR will just directly tell you what crafted things are the biggest bonus using those weights and (pretty good) estimates for the trinkets; Pawn helps by showing values on items that exist so you can math it yourself, etc.

Better results might come from doing your own sims on your own APL matching play-style, and gear, and stuff, but if you are asking you probably do just as well using the Az weights which are already accounting for the complexities of running in the real world.

A lot of the crafted items are in the top 5 when comparing all your upgrades. Mainly because you can choose your stats for them. Honestly, only Mythic items are beating out the crafted pieces. (Besides trinkets) So if you're still in heroics and won't see mythics for awhile.. I would got with Head, Wrist, Back for crafted items assuming you're survival.