Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How is everyone liking earthquake?

This is incredible. 100k+ dps on heroic maidens. Only boss I had time to test out but damn. Echo change is nice too. How is everyone else liking the changes?

Deleted
    I'm loving it! Instant EQ, plus the fact the other people can actually SEE it now. Amazing!

It feels really good, and the tank can actually see it now. I know some people have complained about the screen shaking that comes with it, but I don't even notice it during fights.

Such a good change, it feels really good now. 6.1 is the first time this xpac I actually enjoyed playing Ele.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its fuckin awesome yo
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Lol, I love your signature, Seezer.

It's absolutely awesome. It feels a little too good even and it's almost like I feel that it might get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by ingsve View Post
    It's absolutely awesome. It feels a little too good even and it's almost like I feel that it might get nerfed.
    i think other aoe spells need more of a nerf before eq does.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's crazy, especially with the new echo because I always seem to have 2 charges whenever I need it. Love the new animation and I'm destroying the meters in AOE situations.

Might be a stupid question, but do two EQs in the same area stack, so that enemies essentially take double EQ dmg for the duration?

I like the old visual better myself, but the fact tanks now have no excuse for moving mobs out of it unless they're being assholes is a fair trade.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a shaman player it needs to be nerfed its doing way toooo much damage and hope blizzard listens to the pro players like me.

It's awesome but you didn't do 100k dps on Maidens. Maybe you bursted that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    Might be a stupid question, but do two EQs in the same area stack, so that enemies essentially take double EQ dmg for the duration?
    Yes, they stack.

I actually got lucky enough to have 4 EQs down at once time. Granted there was like maybe a 1 sec left on the first one I casted lol. I love being able to do 100K+ DPS in BRF
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

I love it, Earthquake is finally a fun spell to use! And it only took Blizz several years to figure it out! :3

7+ Year Old Account
    I only use ele for questing (not raiding or dungeons)...but I have to admit it is a LOT better than before. I feel like I can actually kill 4 mobs now.

7+ Year Old Account
    too good to be true, still can't believe......

Deleted
    Instant EQ is awsome! Finally our EQ can do some damage on fights with short aoe burst like Beastlord for example.