Please review my Boomkin Log

Hey guys, Just picked up boomkin and looking for some help maximizing my performance. I just logged a Heroic Kargath kill for you guys to have a look over if you have any spare time. Please be critical as i want to be as good at the spec as possible.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=11

I was stationary for the entire fight

- - - Updated - - -

Paleaseeee ?
    Last edited by BestMonkNA; 2015-02-28 at 04:26 PM.

you could've saved the 2nd inc + CA for trinket proc as you werent going to squeeze out on extra inc + CA eitherway.
    A few more lunar empowerments towards the end too, seems like you were just doing the opener then keeping up just about equal lunar/solar empowerments.
    Seems like you missed one starsurge.

Also for moonfire casts ideally you would want to cast one at the start of your CA one at the end of it, then 2 cycles inbetween each cast thus 2 in the first 15 the 3rd at 1 minute, 5-6 more casts before minute 5, this seems quite good though, also refreshing it after a cast at the peak seems to be better as long as you manage this well, due to DPE for dots is higher than hard casts. (don't take my word for this being the better option though), you casted it slightly too late on 2 of the lunar peaks where you were supposed to cast it. You also missed a few solar peaks, you might have a good reason for it, but if not that was at least 3 solar peaks where either you casted it too late or didnt cast it (or even casted it just after solar peak). And the logs also support that you casted some outside of solar peak.

There isnt really anything major except for lining up trinkets with cds.

Oh and last if you would've lined up your haste trinket with your trinket proc, that would also be one more use of it, which is pretty huge.
    Last edited by theburned; 2015-02-28 at 02:36 PM.

Anything else guys? I want you to be as crucial as possible as its going to be hard for me to log an attempt where i don't have to move 1 foot (this attempt).

Deleted
    I think theburned said most of it, your Solar Empowerments should be as low as possible compared to your Lunar Empowerments. You're using Lunar in your burst, twice, which means it should be way higher, right now it's extremely close, and without counting those "extra" ones you get from being in Lunar for so long, they're probably tied up. You used a total of 34 Starsurge's, where as you could've used (9 ( 4:30 min fight) + 3 ( starting off with 3) + 24 ( Shooting Star procs ) = ) 36. You saved your on use trinket, where as using it mid fight to line up with your proc trinkets would've been a better idea in this case, as you knew you'd never get to use your Inc/CA more then twice anyways. Saving the second round to line up with your on use trinket, second potion and possible procs ( or just pop it at the end to make sure you use it ) would've helped a bit aswell.

Besides that, I beliefe SotF is better on single target, as you get maximal value out of it due to not using any procs on Starfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhar View Post
    Besides that, I beliefe SotF is better on single target, as you get maximal value out of it due to not using any procs on Starfall.
    Until you get 4p this is a preference thing though, and as long as you get 2 incarnation uses with only 1minute downtime after/before 2nd usage, I would consider it better.