Looking for some warlock coaching/info

The title pretty much says it all. I'm doing kind of bad in World of Warcraft as a warlock and I need some help. This is really my first time posting so i'll try to include some things about my character and how i play. Please comment if you need anymore information. So, I'm an undead affliction warlock who has joined some training sites like skill-capped and etc. and those really didn't help just watching videos. So now I'm currently looking for some info and really just some online help rather than just watching videos. I'm on a US server by the way. My rotation is unstable affliction- corruption- Agony- (Soulburn) Haunt. I'm thinking i need help with my positioning and keeping my dots up. I'm in full honor gear for this season alongside with some mixed conquest gear (for this season of course again).
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    (Again if you need anymore info just please comment down below.)

Okay yeah i'm editing this to tell yall this is for pvp advice. Sorry. I forgot to add that :P
    Last edited by Mayyhem; 2015-02-28 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Adding something

Do you mean for PvE or PvP? I would assume from your mentioning honor gear that you primarily want PvP advice.

In any case, I can't offer a ton of help, other than my understanding of specs, which is that Aff is not ideal for PvE situations. I have no idea about PvP.