Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I see the method fanboys are still using the term salty. What's it like idolizing losers who play video games for a living so much you need to parrot the way they talk? What's that like?
    Wow, this one is mad

I see the method fanboys are still using the term salty. What's it like idolizing losers who play video games for a living so much you need to parrot the way they talk? What's that like?
    HAHAHA you must have a realy sad and empty life

Yes I must have a sad and empty life because I have a gf, a nice job, lots of friends and play video games as a hobby not as a job. Yes, everyone not in method has sad empty lives.

7+ Year Old Account
    People, stop feeding the damn obvious troll - He does this shit everywhere, not only when Method is concered, so just ignore him.

On-Topic:

Visiting Garrison profession traders are now on a rotation and is no longer random.
    That they didn't do this from the get go just shows how lacking blizzard is in their ability to design something so that it works without being fixed 50 times first.

lol @ the super misleading drawing for Method. They're always bitching and whining on voice. They're not happy. They work at this game. They don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackelyn View Post
    Still salty? They hardly did anything other top guilds have not done before (or even done this tier) and I imagine final boss will pitch them the question but its obvious why they account shared... If you don't know why then I suggest having a little think
    I dont know if other guilds done it before,but even if they did,that doesnt make it honorable.Final boss will not ask them anything about it,because blizzard has method's back ( dont deny it,if it was anybody else that account-shared,they would be banned for 2 days for exploiting,but when method did it blizzard looker the other way)

Of course its obvious why they account shared.They realised they had the wrong roster,and that Paragon would win for a second time in a row,which would be a death blow.So they grew desparate.However,winning by cheating hurts a repution much more than losing a fair race.

PS : Cant wait for the fanboys rage comments.

Deleted
    Oh, lets see if FinalBoss has the guts to ask them about the account sharing that went on, or if they side with the cheating too.

I wouldnt bet the house on it but it would be refreshing if anything if they did.

Shut up, Chubbs!! (video)

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    It doesnt matter if someone else did it in the past, does not make it legit. They cheated... they dont deserve the world first.
    Paragon got their Highmaul world first without cheating, merely through clever thinking about their raid composition before the raid was open.
    Yeah and paragon did the same exact thing in this very race. News flash no one cares especially not blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Oh, lets see if FinalBoss has the guts to ask them about the account sharing that went on, or if they side with the cheating too.

I wouldnt bet the house on it but it would be refreshing if anything if they did.

Heres your fanboy comment *ahem* Paragon did it too. The end no one cares.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why waste time on something thats not important at all.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    at blizzard office pre 6.1 "hey frost is really low on everything in pve but they are okay in pvp and if we buff them they might become overtuned, how shall we approach this? we never fixed their resource system in wod beta even thou we said we would, what shall we do?

Hmm lets just ignore it and work on other classes til we figure it out.

6.1 launches, hey frost is in an even worse spot what shall we do? its even worse than before in pve, execute chief: ah lets just buff all other classes for all i know fuck balancing frost in pve, to much hassle with the pvp fuck the specc.

this is litarlary the godamn mentality, of blizzard right now.
    im getting tired of this shit, they havnt even ounced a godamn word about frost they have proof upon proof that there is HUGE issues, godamn deal with them and fix it now!

Deleted
    Nerf those pesky priests in PvP to the ground!

Deleted
    Is this hot fix live on the EU Realms ??

15+ Year Old Account
    What time is this interview coming on for europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    What time is this interview coming on for europeans?
    10 PM (10 chars)

"Visiting Garrison profession traders are now on a rotation and is no longer random."

IT'S THE FUCKING FUR TRADER AGAIN. Fuck Blizzard, I'd like to upgrade my goddamn trinket ffs.

I want Saurfang as my hanging buddy.

"Visiting Garrison profession traders are now on a rotation and is no longer random."

IT'S THE FUCKING FUR TRADER AGAIN. Fuck Blizzard, I'd like to upgrade my goddamn trinket ffs.
    Yep. So much for that. 3 times this week it was fur trader, and the harrison jones quest repeated 2 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theroflcopta View Post
    Yeah and paragon did the same exact thing in this very race. News flash no one cares especially not blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres your fanboy comment *ahem* Paragon did it too. The end no one cares.
    Some people care because they got banned to the very same thing but if the pros do it, it is ok.

Deleted
    is this hotfix live on the EU Realms ?!