A couple friends and I are looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. The 3 of us are done with pvp and want to make the switch to hardcore raiding. We all have played numerous classes at 2k+ rating with some of our highest ratings going up to as high as 2500. It's not like we have not ever raided before. We have all pugged some content or raided semi-hardcore at some point in our "WoW Career". Our preferred faction is Horde. (Orc Master Race!) Our prefered raid times are 10pm-1am CST. We might be able to start a little before hand or a little after that. Any days of the week are fine and optional alt raids are a huge bonus. We are being very critical of the guilds that we are talking to at the moment because we want to make sure that we are a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us. We are not trying to waste any ones time. We want to make the right decision.

I don't want to make this post too long but I will give a brief overview of the 3 people and the battletags and armory of our current "main".

I'm going to start off with me the highest PvP rating I've gotten to was 2400 as holy paladin. I've also gotten other classes to 2200 which are Mage, Disc Priest, and Resto druid. Also getting 2000 as DK, Holy Priest, Feral Druid, and Hunter. I raided Heroic SoO as a Shadow Priest (Cytrus on Hyjal is my shadow priests armory) clearing 11/14 then having to quit due to real life issues. You can look up Citrus on sargeras which is my hunter that I'm wanting to play, but I am willing to reroll to whatever the guild would like me to play DPS wise. I do not want to raid heal. You can contact me at Citrus#1769. If you would like to see my most recent logs I would be glad to link them to you. The reasonings behind me wanting a new guild is that I want a more serious raiding environment.

Keon is the highest rated player of us 3 getting Gladiator in season 4 on his rogue and season 5 on his priest. He isn't currently on so I can't go into explicit detail of his raiding history but, I do know he raided during BC and Naxx. His priests armory is Keonh on sargeras, but he is currently leveling his rogue and wants to raid on that. If you have any more questions for Keon message/add him at Dankwaffles#1433.

Last but certainly not least we got Knuckz playing an enhance shaman and currently being the most geared of us 3 so far this expansion beiing 679ilvl. Knuckz has gotten 2.2k as an enhance shaman and 2k as a DK. He raided during Nax and doing the Hard Modes in Ulduar during Wrath. His shamans armory is Knuckzx on sargeras. If you have anymore questions for Knuckz message/add his battletag whitehammer#1283.