Help with Sub on use trinkets.

I have a H Heart of the beating mountain and a lucky coin. Was wondering how to properly use them, since I cant use them at the same time My alt trinket is a H Socketed Scales of Doom.

Deleted
    What do you mean with "alt" trinket?? if you have all 3 trinkets, you should completely forget about the coin and keep the other 2. if thats not the case, and you dont have doom - use coin first and then mountain - since you prob will get multi pro

as in an alternate choice for trinkets. I have multiple trinkets, and lucky is better than scales in sims, so I was wondering if there was a preferred way to line them up that would maximize my dps

With socket, H Scales is about even with Coin, not bring able to time both trinkets with CDs makes it inferior. Just use heart and scales. This goes even more so for cleave fights when offspring combatt.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    Hey, I didn't want to start new thread so I'll ask here. I recently got Humming Blackiron Trigger (H), and for combat spec it is improvement but for subtlety simulationcraft gives me better results still for Lucky Double-Sided Coin. In the simulationcraft thread there is this info graphic "subtlety trinket analysis" and it ranks Humming Blackiron Trigger (H) above Lucky Double-Sided Coin. But thats not the case with results i get... the other trinket im using is Scales of Doom (H WF).
    So my question is: Am I doing something wrong with my simulations, or that graph in other thread is outdated, and Lucky Double-Sided Coin is just that good ?

Short version: it's always best to have one on-use trinket (Coin, Beating Heart) and combine it with a proc-trinket (Scales, Humming Blackiron Trigger) so you can have both trinkets active every 2 minutes to line up with Shadow Dance/Shadow Reflection. You can't achieve that with two on-use trinkets. Simming your own char should always give you more accurate results for your character than predefined BiS lists.