Looking for a Good Gaming Monitor

I found one for around 200 dollars

BenQ Gaming Monitor RL2455HM

(sorry can't do links)

Was wondering if there another one you guys would recommend.

The problem with the one I found it is suppose to be for gaming consoles.

Also am looking for a monitor that is 1ms and 1920x1080p

Thank

I use this one and I would recommend it. It's a little on the bright side.

http://tinyurl.com/p8ajks8

DreadNeos

That a good monitor as well. But way to much.

Am willing to go 250 dollars. but that all.

Any other monitor you recommend for that price range?

Deleted
    If you are going for 60hz then why not get the Benq RL 2460HT which is basically the newer model, better stand etc. Also i doupt you will see a difference compared to a U2414H (or P2414, not as good calibraed out of the box) which is a better monitor overall for 60hz with total display lag of 4ms.

What i am trying to say here is for 60hz its not worth going for a non ips monitor the "lag" difference is negligible you will never notice it. The only reason to go for a TN panel is 144Hz due to price.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    If you are going for 60hz then why not get the Benq RL 2460HT which is basically the newer model, better stand etc. Also i doupt you will see a difference compared to a U2414H (or P2414, not as good calibraed out of the box) which is a better monitor overall for 60hz with total display lag of 4ms.

What i am trying to say here is for 60hz its not worth going for a non ips monitor the "lag" difference is negligible you will never notice it. The only reason to go for a TN panel is 144Hz due to price.
    Agree with this. When IPS monitors are available with 144hz I'll likely be throwing away my VG248QE. TN looks awful. Recommend going with 144Hz TN or 60Hz IPS.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Sure thats all fine and dandy to talk about but we are a long way from affordable 144hz ips screens. Right now the best money is on a 144hz TN or save a bit for a 1440p 60hz ips panel, depending on the games you play.