(Warlock) GoSup Vs GoSac

Grimoire of Supremacy Vs. Grimoire of Sacrifice

Stronger Demons with more abilities that deal 20% more damage (and can seduce BM pet under Wrath)

Vs.

More HP, x% HP per x sec, 25% more dmg for key abilities

Thoughts?

I was a GoSup lock for a very long time until, on an alt, I teamed up with a GoSac Aff lock in 2's and was amazed and how well she performed and survived. Granted she had an extremely tough time to solo peel certain builds (Frost DK for example) but then again thats when I helped...

So I went back to my lock and changed to Dark Bargain+GoSac and used VoidWalker and was pleasantly surprised how much better my 2's experience got fun wise.

Guys I'm not talking about rating went up or not, just fun wise it got much better because my survivability went up.

Am I imagining this effect? Or does GoSac actually provide more theoretical HP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally you want sup for soul link, but if you know they will train your pet then go sac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Generally you want sup for soul link, but if you know they will train your pet then go sac
    This is correct for 3s.
    Sup and soul link unless they kill pets easy (like dot comps etc) or if you feel like you rlly need bargain for the specific matchup.
    (vs feral team or something)

In 2s I dont think its ever worth going supr, playing harvest / pet sac / soullink / healing glyphs
    makes you unkillable vs dps/healer comps.

Vs double dps just go bargain / petsac / regen talents and the improved wall glyph + hs glyph.

Petsac is also godlike for double silence vs wizards and sacced void is good for improved healing cds .
    (when you need to heal -> burn sum voidwalker + sac it + use laststand ability it provides in combo with all healing cds)

why take SL+GoSac? Soul Link is wasted if you plan on sacrificing?

If you're specced soullink for GoSac, you gain 20% max health and regen 2% every 8s

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    (when you need to heal -> burn sum voidwalker + sac it + use laststand ability it provides in combo with all healing cds)
    This also makes your drain life ticks substantially larger, as they are based on a % of your max health.

I did not know that!

So SL+GoSac does indeed provide the highest theoretical HP?