Deleted

Question Is it worth to stack mythic scales of doom and hc beating heart of the mountain?

I've just got the BHotM from Kromog. Should I use Meaty dragonspine trophy (hc) instead of scales of doom?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    For BM, I calculate heroic MDT > Mythic scales of doom.
    For SV, I calculate heroic Scales of Doom > mythic MDT.

Basically, it comes down to whatever spec you are playing, and it's a pretty big gap. Swap out depending on spec.
    this is the monk forum.

Deleted
    Multistrike caps at 200% so yeah.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Multistrike caps at 200% so yeah.
    This isn't correct at all and hasn't been since the very early stages of Beta. Multistrike has a cap of 100%, there is nothing beyond that, not any additional chance at a third hit like it was when. It was first thought of months and months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

OT: Unkess you're grossly over the cap when all buffs are up, you're probably still fine to use both MS trinkets if you just go over a little. Don't use the MS weapon enchant if you are, use haste.

By my math and stat weights BHotM and MDT are very very close on single target, moreso if you have the 4pc, so using both should be fine. I very much enjoy the regen boost from MDT, but I was only replacing a heroic scales, not mythic.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch