Blizzard completely lost their sanity now, nerfs the already worst unviable healer

to a worse state than they were in during 6.0

Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) now heals for 34% less in PvP combat (up from 25% less).

Holinka has to be genuinely handicapped.

Better buff resto druids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    to a worse state than they were in during 6.0

Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) now heals for 34% less in PvP combat (up from 25% less).

Holinka has to be genuinely handicapped.
    It heals for ~10% less than in 6.0 but it's instant cast now. The debuff definitely hurts, but I've been finding it far more useful than it used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait when did they make it instant?

Does this mean its actually useful now in raid environment or is the healing debuff still too big a cost?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Does this mean its actually useful now in raid environment or is the healing debuff still too big a cost?
    Nope.

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

It was actually insanely OP.
    You must not have done my pvp this week.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I'd say it's situational ...part of the problem is that our set bonuses (at least for Holy, don't know about disc) interact well with the two other talents in the row, so there's really no point in taking it due to that reason alone (if for no other).

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Was it still OP with the 25% nerf?

Blizzard balances things with respect to the majority of the players, they'd rather have a specc be completely non existant in the top 5% than having that specc frustrate the hell out of the bottom 50% that have yet to find their purge buttons

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Was it still OP with the 25% nerf?
    Yes. You could still almost get away with not actually casting any cast-time spells with decent surge procs (oh, to be an r druid T-T). Has anyone else noticed how much a holy paladin can push your face in now tho? Jesus. Learned to lock them down pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It was (still less OP than Shamans and Rdruids, but hey), but now it does less healing than before 6.0. With the 15% healing debuff you are essentially CCing yourself. How does this gets hotfixed twice in 3 days, yet BM hunters, Ferals, Druids, Shamans are still allowed to go on? Combat Rogues still haven't been addressed despite people already saying how ridiculous they were in the beta.

Our shields have been nerfed over and over again with the "Its for PvE" excuse, but these hotfixes are 100% pure PvP. Were is our compensation in other areas? There are so many buffs that you can make without effecting PvE but they don't, yet instantly PvP only nerf something when it makes us comparable to other healers.