G710+ vs CM Storm Trigger-Z

The title says it all.

I am between the Logitech G710+ and the CoolerMaster Storm Trigger-Z. After looking around both keyboards seem really solid. I will be using it mainly for gaming and some light typing.

I love brown keys, hence why i am between the two, so if you have another mechanical with brown keys to suggest feel free to do so. Also i need backlight, white or blue in color. I live in europe, so keep that in mind.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends what you're looking for.

The Cooler Master Storm Trigger is made by a reputable OEM named Costar. The G710+ is made by a lesser known OEM, but it seems to be decently put together. The main difference would be found under the shift/enter keys and spacebar. On the Cooler Master, they will be wire stabilized. On the Logitech, the stabilizers use a lot more plastic.

On the software side, Logitech wins, hands down.

In terms of extra features, Logitech includes a lot of extra function/media keys/ Probably another win.

For a pure typing experience, Cooler Master's keyboards are better. One thing to note about the G710+ is how it has sound damping o-rings installed inside each keycap. While quieter, the G710+ is going to be mushy feeling as a result.

There's dozens of Cherry MX Brown keyboards on the market, though some companies like Steelseries and Mionix only seem to use Cherry MX Blacks.