Deleted

Need help to make a WA for CS counting for SF

Basically it's pretty simple to know when you've used cobra shot twice, it's just counting to two. But when you can use abilities inbetween your Cobra Shots, like FF, traps, Stampede and KC, it makes it a bit more tricky to remember if you have used 1 CS or not. Therefore it would defo make it easier, to have a WA that tracks if you've used CS 1 time or 0 times(Literally just a CS logo with a stack of 1 if CS has been used once). I'm not completely sure how to make this WA myself, which is why I'm asking for help - if it makes it easier, these are the spells that you cannot use inbetween your CS's: (Arcane Shot, Aspect of the Cheetah, Barrage, Concussive Shot, Counter Shot, Distracting Shot, Feign Death, Kill Shot, Multi Shot, Tranquilizing Shot and Stampede).

Why not just have a WA if you have the Steady Focus buff or not (and time remaining)?

Deleted
    Obviously I'm already tracking the uptime of Steady Focus, but it's literally just to make it even easier to not use 3 CS's before going into BW, to not lose SF for longer time and also a reminder that the spells listed above breaks the stacks between the CS's (For example if you use stampede, tranq shot or feign death inbetween)

I'm not even 100% sure this is possible with WA, there might be some way with custom coding to get it to work. It would be far easier if you could just learn to count how many cobras you've cast. It is really that hard to count to 2? I mean I realize you can cast other abilities between them but how often do you really cast more than 1 between 2 cobras?

Deleted
    I guess it's not super essential and it's easily done without it. I guess it's just the one scenario where you use CS -> FF(5 stacks) -> KC(procs BW) -> CS -> BW. Where there's a lot of things happening, but I guess I just need to play more with the spec to get more used to it It's not like it's hard, I just figured the WA would make it easier, which WeakAuras is for, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Luhmi View Post
    I guess it's not super essential and it's easily done without it. I guess it's just the one scenario where you use CS -> FF(5 stacks) -> KC(procs BW) -> CS -> BW. Where there's a lot of things happening, but I guess I just need to play more with the spec to get more used to it It's not like it's hard, I just figured the WA would make it easier, which WeakAuras is for, right?
    I think this is doable, you just need to write custom scripts which reads the logs where it resets a var you use as a counter when you use any skills that would break the count. You pretty much need to count it yourself i think in the scripting instead of depending on an existing function that would provide you with the information you need. I am curious enough to try and do some of this tonight and see if I can get this working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enermax View Post
    I think this is doable, you just need to write custom scripts which reads the logs where it resets a var you use as a counter when you use any skills that would break the count. You pretty much need to count it yourself i think in the scripting instead of depending on an existing function that would provide you with the information you need. I am curious enough to try and do some of this tonight and see if I can get this working.
    Would be sick mate!