Question about the new promotion.

So I've seen that they're offering former subscribers a chance to get 7 days worth of free subscription.

But on the FAQ, (Found here http://www.swtor.com/choose-your-path/rejoin) there's something that's confusing me.

When it comes to who's eligible for this, there's this oddly phrased line:

Players who have already activated or used the promotional 7-Day Free Subscription Time offer and banned accounts do not qualify
    Here is my confusion: When it says "players who've activated or used the promotional 7-Day Free Sub" is it talking about players like me, who've already obtained 7 free days in the past via the friend referral code? or is it talking about people who already claimed and used THESE 7 free days from the "Choose your Path" promo.

I haven't dared yet to hit the button "activate" to find out, because if I am eligible, I wanna do a heapload of dailies first on all my mains to accrue a shitload of credits on my escrow, THEN hit the button so I can have lots of money to buy more stuff I usually wouldn't be able to afford.

At the same time, I don't wanna do all those dailies and accumulate a fortune on my escrow, without being certain that I'm eligible, because then it would be wasted effort all for nothing, because if I'm uneligible, then all that money is locked in the escrow with me being completely unable to withdraw any of it. (Escrow withdraw items are virtually non-existent in the GTN these days, and due to the country where I live, I can't just buy some CC to get some myself from the shop)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there any former subscriber here, who's already used the free 7 days from the Friend Referral code, seen if they can also get the free 7 days from the Choose your Path?

Alternatively, could an actual subscriber ask this very same question on the official SWTOR forums for me? (Non-subs can't post there U_U)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a former subscriber and I have used the referral code in the past and I was still able to get the 7 days of sub time so you should be good to go.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D thanks a lot for the answer.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The quote you mentioned just means that you cannot use the promotion twice (-> get 14+ free days through it). It has nothing to do with the friend referral stuff at all.

Players who have already activated or used the promotional 7-Day Free Subscription Time offer and banned accounts do not qualify

Reading and re-reading this sentence I am thinking they mean the 7 day refer a friend and NOT the 7 day promo they are currently offering.

I will hit the forums and ask this question as I am currently subbed and will update this post when I have info.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am a former subscriber and I have used the referral code in the past and I was still able to get the 7 days of sub time so you should be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post

Reading and re-reading this sentence I am thinking they mean the 7 day refer a friend and NOT the 7 day promo they are currently offering.

I will hit the forums and ask this question as I am currently subbed and will update this post when I have info.

This was answered in the second post.

It's for old accounts or you use it to make a new account