Best Spec for soloing?

Hello. I just leveled my warlock to 100 and my gear is almost 610. I have a Barn and want to do some elite trapping but don't know what spec is better to go for, since my gear is crap. Basically my dual spec is Destruction/Affliction cause I found Demonology more complex (from the rotation I read in Icy Veins).

Thanks
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Why farm them solo? With the tool you shouldn't have a problem to find a group. With a group you will farm several stacks of trapped animals easily. I always farm 5 stacks (100trapped elites) in a group. 5 stacks is enough for little more than two weeks and it takes maybe 30minutes, maybe a little bit more.
    Last edited by Calimero; 2015-02-28 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimero View Post
    Why farm them solo? With the tool you shouldn't have a problem to find a group. With a group you will farm several stacks of trapped animals easily. I always farm 5 stacks (100trapped elites) in a group. 5 stacks is enough for little more than two weeks and it takes maybe 30minutes, maybe a little bit more.
    I agree although I usually play on weird hours, especially when I play solo. In peaktime I do the usual group stuff with my guild..I do the traps and the rest garrison stuff on very weird hours (7-8 o' clock in the morning usually). While it is possible to find group these hours, I don't always want to depend on that..
    Besides I like to play solo sometimes
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Go with Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingzor View Post
    Go with Destro.
    Any specific talents/glyphs?

Deleted
    You should probably go for Destro using Charred Remains and Grimoire of Sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulto View Post
    You should probably go for Destro using Charred Remains and Grimoire of Sacrifice.
    Charred remains? why would you take something that makes your fillers do less and turns chaos bolt into aoe? Just take supremecy and Voidlord, any spec you want and treat it like a single target boss fight that you can end at 49% with a trap.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Charred remains? why would you take something that makes your fillers do less and turns chaos bolt into aoe? Just take supremecy and Voidlord, any spec you want and treat it like a single target boss fight that you can end at 49% with a trap.
    Suprem void lord and cr works out very well when soloing elites.

If you want to solo stuff then demo is probably much easier than both affl or destro.
    But for the barn, as others have said, the by far easiest (and fastest!) way to do it is to find a group.

I use Affliction with Supremacy for my VW. It doesn't matter what 100 talent you choose.

Deleted
    All specs work quite okay. However, for really hard mobs where you need lots of healing Destruction+Sac just doesn't cut it. You will have to spend all your Embers on healing because you take huge damage without the Soul Link reduction. If you play Destro with pet, you have really low healing too because Ember Tap only transfers 20% of the amount healed to your pet.

This leaves you with Demo and Affli as solo specs which are pretty much on par imo. Affliction is maybe a little better because it deals more damage outside of Health Funnel cast times. With Demo its hard to build up Fury fast because you have to Health Funnel so much.

Deleted
    Any spec is good really. I have always heard Demo should be the best for leveling though.

I prefer Demo or Destro personally. Just feels smoother than affliction to solo

All 3 are great for soloing, the differences are minor and only show up in very specific situations. Like affliction sucks at aoeing down low health targets.

I've had good luck farming elites for fur with Demo using Voidguard and Tormmok (bodyguard) for extra DPS.
    Only have to heal the VG every other wolf (with 610-ish gear).
    Strangely the elekks hurt less.

But as is mentioned, the Pre-made group finder not only helps you get crates faster, there's almost always a large number of groups going, and I've joined groups at 8am, 3pm, and 1am to give you an idea.
    In just a half hour it's easy to get 80-100 crates with a chain-pulling group.
    Elekks are a little slower because they're farther apart and you need to ride between herds.

Affliction looks safer to me with voidlord. good burst and you don't need to build anything, gets you to 50% HP really fast.
    green is the color!

Destro all the ya with tank pet