15+ Year Old Account

676 Resto Druid - LFG that raids after 8pm Eastern - am willing to FC / transfer

Long time resto druid - have been playing since about 6 months after release.

I am an older player (30s) and am seeking a guild of the same (relative) makeup.

i have experience ranging from BC through heroic ICC in wrath - missed most of Cata - I came back towards the end of MOP.

I am 7/7 HC HM and 8/10 N BRF - the guild I'm in started from scratch about 2 months ago but their schedule no longer matches mine.

PM for more info or questions.

Hi, <IQ> on US-Proudmoore (Alliance) 2/7M HM & 8/10 H BRF is recruiting for Mythic & WoD. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu from 5-8 pacific (8-11 eastern). We are a very stable, semi-hardcore drama-free guild looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic under our relatively light raiding schedule. We finished the tier at roughly US-470. We are looking primarily for an exceptional Resto Druid, Shadow Priest, Warlock, and Boomkin to round out our 25m roster. Reasonably geared applicants can expect an immediate trial. Our website is iqguild.enjin.com, or you can contact me at Wushen#1308

Would enjoy a chance to chat as we have spots for a resto healer on our team! We raid Sunday 8:30-12AM EST(optional) and Tuesday-Thursday 9-12AM EST. Just rejoined MMOC so can't send PMs yet. If you're interested check out my post and add me on battle tags Alsorin#1361 Good luck!

Hi Rifter! We have a core spot open for a resto druid on <Clouded Minds> currently 7/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 1/7 Mythic and 7/7 Heroic Highmaul. We raid T/W/Th 7-10pm Pacific Time on US-Silvermoon (A). Many of us are professionals in the same age-group as you

Our guild has been well-established since Vanilla. We manage to stay competitive with other progression teams while maintaining a friendly, fun and drama-free environment.

For more information, visit cmguild.com or add Bluttrinka#1823 to Battle Tag. Hope to raid with you soon!
    Last edited by blewt; 2015-03-01 at 04:46 AM.

Hi Rifter, would love to talk to you some more.

<Cake Plantation>
    Sargeras-Alliance
    4/7M, 9/10H
    Fri/Sat 8-midnight EST

Breathe#1185

Hey Rifter, Our guild sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Take a look and see what you think. Message me in game and I'd like to chat with you.

Reck @ Ularius#1358

Dark Legend is an Alliance Mythic progression raiding guild. We are a balance of being serious about progression, but also having fun, all while keeping that "family-like" atmosphere. We intend to stay current with new content as it is released and continue to do what we have always done, down bosses.

All the high standards of other good guilds. You know the drill. Our group is consisted of a lot of friends, a few couples, and many high end raiders of the past that don't want to commit more than 3 days a week. We have a real healthy raid environment without the pressure and animosity many other guilds have. Trials will have a chance to prove themselves during Normal/Heroic runs.

Leadership promises to do the right thing, promote excellence, and care about our members. We trust each other and promote a great raid environment.

OPENINGS:
    Our raid group is pretty well set, but have a couple more spaces. We could use any great dps, healer, or another tank.

Main and off spec flexible is desired.

LOOT SYSTEM:
    Suicide Kings.

RAIDING SCHEDULE:
    Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday nights 9pm – 11:30pm EST

WHAT OUR GUILD CAN OFFER:
    A stable & mature raiding environment
    A chance to get a full-time raider position in a progression guild.
    A simple guild rule: RESPECT. Our guild is drama free and “family” like because of that once simple rule.

Interested in joining? Apply at http://www.darklegend.us/

Questions? Ask Reck @ Ularius#1358, Colera @ MikeDLary#1708, Arienn @ Arienn#1677

Yo how do you feel about weekend raiding? We're 7/10H with low % wipes on iron maidens. And we just had a spot open up for a new resto druid.

Sat: 9-11 EST Sun: 9-12 EST

hit me up on huzzleduff#1153 really would love to chat.

Hey

Hey Vindictus is recruiting players for its 20 man mythic roster for Warlords of Draenor. We moved from Ysera to Thrall for WoD for a higher pool of talent. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Vindictus.

Here is some quick information about Vindictus.
    Raid Days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8-11 EST
    Loot Council / biggest upgrade

Progression
    9/10H BRF
    10/10N BRF
    5/7M HM
    7/7H HM

Theatious#1814 is my Battle Tag if you would like to talk about what my guild has to offer. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there...

If you are looking for other casual mature adults to kill bosses with...give our guild a look. I'm always interested in adding more guildies in our age range (30-40). Our guild is primarily made up of a mix of old school players who are working adults that all have outside responsibilities ranging from jobs, significant others, children, etc....so we understand when our raid members have to take a break during a raid, show up late or not at all, etc...all that we ask is that you keep us in the loop with what is going on so we can plan ahead as need be. The beauty of having flex in Normal & Heroic raids allows us to accommodate most anyone in our situation. Our raid atmosphere is relaxed & drama free. We do not have any immediate plans of venturing into Mythic raiding...so if that is something you aspire to...it's best to look elsewhere. Our current raid schedule is on Wed/Thur from 9-midnight server/EST (8-10 pm CST). We have our share of alt-a-holics, achievement whores & garrison hermits...so I'm sure you'll find someone you can connect with in our guild. If you'd like to chat about possibly joining our guild or have any questions...feel free to contact me at Kawika#1387. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks...

K

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hi there Rifter, I'm from We Might Be Raiders on Area 52, we are currently looking to add another healer to our mythic healing team.

About us: Our membership tends to include adults with jobs and families. We expect our members to present themselves in a mature fashion. Raiders will additionally need to meet certain thresholds on output and awareness or risk replacement. WMBR currently resides on Area 52 a very high population pve horde server.

****Paid Xfer available pending passing Heroic BRF raid trial.*****

Current Progression:
    10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry
    5/7 Mythic Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    7/7 Normal Highmaul

Raid times:
    Friday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Saturday 9:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Sunday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am est

Interested?
    If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Flóyd (Floyd#1844) ,Shockology (Destrias#1476), or Motabd (motabiloo#1410).

Hi Rifter. My name is Dustin (aka Fellyn).You should check us out at Tribe Gaming (tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our Heroic and Mythic raid team. We aim to keep progression steady through Blackrock Foundry, and we want *you* to progress with us.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Server: US-Thrall - Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7:30pm - 10pm CST

Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 1/7 Mythic Highmaul, 6/10 Heroic Blackrock

Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

<Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier!

We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BRF.

CURRENT CLASS NEEDS:
    Specifically we are looking to add:

1 Resto Druid or Holy Paladin
    1 physical damage melee (Paladin, Death Knight)
    1 Warlock

Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST).

- In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill.
    - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff.
    - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary.
    - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s).

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.

We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app.

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:

www,divideguild.net (Sorry for Comma, post limit restrictions)

Officers Btag

Klevra (Klevra#1912)
    Rumzlug (that0neguy#1389)
    Nikolbolas (Nicolbolas#1300)