Thread: Please

Please

Can we please get the herb trader before the reset!!!!! PLEASE...I posted this b/c wow forums are down

doesnt US have herb trader today?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ989 View Post
    doesnt US have herb trader today?
    if by "herb" you mean "fur"

If memory serves me correct, this is how it's gone for my server in the US (which should be the same for all US servers I think):

Tuesday - Fur Trader
    Wednesday - Leather Trader
    Thursday - Fur Trader
    Friday - Ore Trader
    Saturday - Dust Trader
    Sunday - Fur Trader again

This was supposedly hotfixed on the 27th (Thursday) to be on a rotation, but yet we now have the fur trader again and still haven't had the Herb trader make an appearance. When they set the rotation they could have at least started it with the trader for that day, but that would be asking wwayy too much.
    So hopefully tomorrow we'll finally get the herb trader, as I don't think there is anything left.

again fur in US? how is that possible? the hotfix should have fixed the random rotation in which the same vendor could pop in a few days???

Quote Originally Posted by AJ989 View Post
    again fur in US? how is that possible? the hotfix should have fixed the random rotation in which the same vendor could pop in a few days???
    Yeah, but that fixed rotation started the day of the hotfix, unfortunately, so we might get both a fur and leather trader before the herb one(I think?)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-03-01 at 12:10 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yeah, but that fixed rotation started the day of the hotfix, unfortunately, so we might get both a fur and leather trader before the herb one(I think?)
    Damn, I think you are correct. I was thinking herb was the only one left, but it's entirely possible we'll get leather again before the herb trader. Actually, with how blizzards rng works, I'd almost bet on it.

Deleted
    holy shit, blizzard is just trolling their playerbase, lol. just insane blizzard.

its not rng anymore, there was a developer/designer(a team of them) which defined/decided(and "coded" it) in which order they will come, so the appearantly just decided to troll their playerbase and bring the fur trader a thrid time before the herb trader, if on monday(us) we will see the leather again, well then its pure troll the community for sure, so troll, nice played blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faethor View Post
    If memory serves me correct, this is how it's gone for my server in the US (which should be the same for all US servers I think):

Tuesday - Fur Trader
    Wednesday - Leather Trader
    Thursday - Fur Trader
    Friday - Ore Trader
    Saturday - Dust Trader
    Sunday - Fur Trader again

This was supposedly hotfixed on the 27th (Thursday) to be on a rotation, but yet we now have the fur trader again and still haven't had the Herb trader make an appearance. When they set the rotation they could have at least started it with the trader for that day, but that would be asking wwayy too much.
    So hopefully tomorrow we'll finally get the herb trader, as I don't think there is anything left.
    actually the fixed rotation starts with the ore trader, so its absolutly possible that we will see the leather trader before the herb trader.

edit: typos
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2015-03-01 at 01:08 PM.