Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, I didn't know that it worked with interrupts either. That's why I keep track of all Furty and Zevoas posts :P
    GoSac it is then.

Furtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3, just saw some nerdscreams of yours and I lol'd about that last guy:
    "so glad i'm not raiding anymore!"

Congratulations on the kill, amazing fight, amazing players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Yeah, I didn't know that it worked with interrupts either. That's why I keep track of all Furty and Zevoas posts :P
    GoSac it is then.

Furtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3, just saw some nerdscreams of yours and I lol'd about that last guy:
    "so glad i'm not raiding anymore!"

Congratulations on the kill, amazing fight, amazing players.
    Yeah Kenny has all the best sound bytes of this tier. Any of the last 3 bosses you can always pick him out going nuts when we kill something

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Copelands and Stone of Fire are the ideal candidates. If you can't get one of those use your GSR (although QR is okay too).
    The Draenic Philosopher's Stone is more ideal than Stone of Fire as it still has mastery on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tappin View Post
    The Draenic Philosopher's Stone is more ideal than Stone of Fire as it still has mastery on it.
    Stone of Fire procs for more int because it's a higher ilvl. 771 int vs 848, same duration and ICD. Int > Mastery, though the trinkets are extremely close.

Hello all,

I´m currently running CM´s with all my toons and overall I guess I do well. At the moment im working on my Warlock so far I got 1/8 Gold and looking forward to finish the remaining ones asap.

I need some advise and feedback of Warlocks which already complete them all. Because from I personally saw not many Warlocks which where doing fine.

And as well I found my self by doing not well at all.

I planned to play Demo for all 8 Dungeons simply because I can´t see casting ChaosBolts anymore.

I will play with Supremancy, Archimonde + Glyph and Cataclysm
    Character: Demonz-EU-Aegwynn

I go for mainly Mastery/Haste Gear my Trinkets are pretty bad on use Haste with Int Stat and Alchemist Stone 620 version I do not have any Gold left for Copelands just bought some Scabbards and Coins back in the days for my Main and melee toons

So what Im doing by trash pulls is:

Pre Pot if possible
    Cataclysm as soon as they got griped
    Demon Yolostorm
    Enter Meta
    DS
    Chaos Wave
    Chaos Wave
    Immo Aura
    Spam ToC

During Boss fights:

Pre Pot if possible
    Pre cast Soulfire
    Corruption
    Enter Meta
    Doom
    Cancel Meta
    HoG
    SB
    SB/SF/other GCD
    HoG
    Enter Meta
    DS
    SF

15+ Year Old Account
    Is Destro still the way to go for CMs? I'm finally getting around to them soon but I've heard that Demo maybe be equal or better now.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

I recently did them as Demo, was enjoyable and good for both bosses and trash. It was my first time doing the CMs on my lock so it wasn't perfect at all. Could have probably switched speccs inbetween fights etc, but decided to keep it simple and went Synergy/Cata all the way.

I haven't done them with Destro, so I can't compare with that but Demo was extremely strong on trash if you do big pulls and if you have some CDs ready for bosses it was quite good there aswell overall.

This is a playlist of my CMs on my warlock
    Last edited by NastyNotion; 2015-04-24 at 11:54 AM.