Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the spectral porcupine thing from jade forest... isnt that always spawned?

I think you titled this thread wrong.

Should be "it is extremely easy to tame spirit beasts because of cross realm".

I tamed Skarr, the spirit owl, the t-rex, and Skoll all within 15 minutes (on the same realm).

I've captured most of the other rares using x-realm, too. Use the group finder and check battle groups to make sure you're not going onto duplicate realms.
    Last edited by galaxyquest; 2015-03-02 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    If you think Loque'nahak is hard, try to get the wolf from storm pikes with all those TLPD campers killing him on sight.
    Been trying to get Skoll and it is pretty much impossible......hate xrealms atm
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextiqt View Post
    Imo, Blizz should create "spirit beast" quests, like for Gara, but harder ones.
    Camping in sholazar for weeks is pointless.
    :O

That sounds almost like...like hunting! GASP.

Quote Originally Posted by opbear View Post
    I got the spectral porcupine thing from jade forest... isnt that always spawned?
    Pretty much. It respawns very quickly after someone tames it. Same goes for the other two porcupines.

Deleted
    Well, since I made this post, I have already tamed Loque and Skoll. Skoll took 2 mins, it was just there
    And Arcturis just now, lol. It is my lucky day
    And Ghostcrawler, lol.
    Last edited by mmoccf278a5b22; 2015-03-03 at 04:17 PM.

For anyone else having this issue -
    Just use/abuse the group finder. If it's not up on your battlegroup's CRZ, just hop to another. Get invited to any group, doesn't matter what for. Hop around until you find it.

--edit--
    galaxyquest beat me to it #nocoffee

Srsly, for e.g. Loque'nahak is chanceless, there are at least 8 horde hunters and 5-6 alli in sholazar, and all of them are from different realms... Blizz made it kinda impossible to tame it
    2 days later....

Well, since I made this post, I have already tamed Loque and Skoll. Skoll took 2 mins, it was just there
    And Arcturis just now, lol. It is my lucky day
    And Ghostcrawler, lol.
    It just requires a bit of dedication. Most people see all the other campers and immediately give up. Also, when CRZ was implemented they did up the spawn rates of these beasts to compensate. But of course they are still rare, and that's what makes them special.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    2 days later....

It just requires a bit of dedication. Most people see all the other campers and immediately give up. Also, when CRZ was implemented they did up the spawn rates of these beasts to compensate. But of course they are still rare, and that's what makes them special.

Pretty much this. I'm on Akama/Mug'thol/Dragonmaw and strolled right into Scholozar & out with Loki in about 20 minutes. If it wasn't there I'd just try the next day, and the next... making things too easy takes all the adventure out of the game. It also gives a bit more weight to the people who were patient enough to catch them. When a hunter stampedes & out pop 5 rare spirit beasts it makes all the other hunters go "damn, that guy's been a hunter for a while."

Just a friendly reminder: with the Garrison's NPCs rotating, there are several really nice players opening groups with auto-invite so you can go and check their Garrison for that wanted NPC.

By joining these groups, you'll be transferred to their realm AND not feel guilty because you're not helping the group achieve an objective.

I never have any luck, been looking for a few since I got Gara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toughest to find would likely be Loque, given his 7 spawn points and the traffic of players leveling through Sholazar.