Powerful Weapon Crystal

How much do you guys see this going for once the herb trainer becomes available and people have this pattern bought? The reagents for it don't seem crazy and I am just wondering if I power level inscription with having a level 3 scribe building, how many war paints can I make up to per day?

Deleted
    - from 700 profession 10 per day through 24h CD
    - 12 each day from building, assuming follower is assigned 24/7
    - additionally you will get once in a while profession missions with work rush orders
    (not confirmed: - it seems they fixed blingtron 5000, so its drops professions items according to the professions you have (not sure though))

BUT once the herb trder hits, there is this ungated recipe, which will allow you to craft as many war paints as you like, the conversion is:

1 war paint = 1 primal sprit + 4 Cerulean Pigment (10 herbs)

so to craft 1 war paint you need: 5 (ore/herb/fur/leather/dust) + 10 herb

lets assume they all cost 1g each(prepared/stockpiled price, not the: omg i completly forgot to stock cheap herbs price and now i have to buy expensive herbs and even trade the expensive herb for primal spirit), 1 war paint = 15g ungated(or cheaper depends on server economy)
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2015-03-01 at 03:20 PM.

Youre telling me when the herb trader hits and this craft becomes available I can make as many war paints as i want in one day?

If so, first you say 1 war paint is 1 primal spirit + 4 cerulean pigment. Is there any other way to craft the war paint without the primal spirits or that is 100% required?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Youre telling me when the herb trader hits and this craft becomes available I can make as many war paints as i want in one day?

If so, first you say 1 war paint is 1 primal spirit + 4 cerulean pigment. Is there any other way to craft the war paint without the primal spirits or that is 100% required?
    You can bypass the daily limit by using the primal spirit.. wich you can trade for Herbs/ore/dust etc. - So yes, as many as you want..

Primal SPirits can be earned now from what I heard by trading in herbs/ore/dust, etc...? Is it still 10 spirits per 1 warpaint?

Primal SPirits can be earned now from what I heard by trading in herbs/ore/dust, etc...? Is it still 10 spirits per 1 warpaint?
    With the recipe from the herb vendor, 10 spirits + 40 pigments will net you 10 warpaints. Don't waste them on the spirit vendor for 1 warpaint. Savage blood transmute is on a daily CD, but I'm not sure on the sorcerous elements.
    Last edited by Junkdepot; 2015-03-03 at 01:22 PM. Reason: corrected pigment count
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

And how can I get more spirits without farming them?

Deleted
    And how can I get more spirits without farming them?
    By trading in herbs/ore/fur/leather/dust to the corresponding trader.

Deleted
    you should have prepared for this, on the ore day you should have sent some ore to your inscription and traded it for primal spirit in bulk, because herb is a lot more valueable at this day and trading herb for primal spirit wont be the best trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    you should have prepared for this, on the ore day you should have sent some ore to your inscription and traded it for primal spirit in bulk, because herb is a lot more valueable at this day and trading herb for primal spirit wont be the best trade.
    Really depends on the server...up until herb trader day (today) on my Alliance alt server I could regularly buy any herb for 50-70s (sometimes less) and catalyst for 1-2.75g (lol, those people are going to be very sad today...) Once the ore trader hit the price (40-60s) never really recovered and still hovers between 1.4-2g each. So yes, if you didn't buy herbs before today...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much as soon as they announced the 6.1 changes, people should have been stocking up like crazy on every draenor resource for those traders.

Note that the daily trader quest (50 raw mats for 25 primal spirits) is probably the best deal you can get (2 to 1 ratio) and it can be done on multiple toons.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.