Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is no hotfix compilation out yet but after the reset (US), all my toon had exploration mission, 10 were Archaeology, 1 was for a treasure map. Oh and I got a honor mission for the first time on my main. I have only done pvp last week since WoD, I don't know if it`'s related.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

I consistently get missions for archeology fragments across my alts- and they're fresh missions, not holdovers.

I got about 5 last reset.

Deleted
    hi all,

you can find an overview of the related 6.1 missions here:

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...missions-guide
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/guides/garris...l-daily-quests

somewhere are the Relic and Bounty Missions which are removed and are not offered right now, if you think you have it? make a screenshot or share the exact name of the mission or mission ID, thx:

The Relic Missions were triggered when you completed a Herrison Jones Daily, you instantly got the Mission.

To be clear,
    this are the Relic Missions(not more offered, neither by the previous intended way or any other way):

Relic Hunter Missions
    In Patch 6.1, players that complete daily quests from Harrison Jones in their level 3 Town Hall unlock the equivalent-sounding mission. Each ilvl 630 mission has a powerful reward:

Relic Hunter: Dream of Argus is a new Seal of Tempered Fate mission--there are three total now that reward Seals.
    Relic Hunter: Amulet of Rukhmar rewards Sun-touched Feather of Rukhmar, which teaches the Speed of Light ability.
    Relic Hunter: Grimoire of Nameless Void rewards Follower Trait Retraining Guide, which allows you to reroll traits on a follower. Wanted: Amethon is an easier way to get this item.
    Relic Hunter: Gronnsbane and Relic Hunter: Silent Skull rewards Follower Ability Retraining Manual, which allows you to reroll abilities on a follower. Wanted: Gor'thul is an easier way to get this item.
    Relic Hunter: Gutrek's Cleaver rewards Follower Retraining Certificate, which allows you to reroll abilities and traits on a follower.

Getting Harrison Jones to spawn in your Garrison is random, so it could take a while to see all of these missions. Completing all the relic quests rewards Master Relic Hunter.

The Bounty Mission were trigered directly after completing the Group Quest Wanted: XYZ. (as you see the name of the Mission is exactly the same as the GroupOf3 Quest
    this are the Bounty Missions(not more offered, neither by the previous intended way or any other way):
    Bounty Quests
    Quests: Bounty quests are intended to be done with two or more players. Click here for a list of Bounty quests.

Rewards: Bounty quests reward 81 62. The mobs have a small chance to drop Bloody Stack of Invitations. This contains Ring of Blood Invitation which starts the quest The World Famous Ring of Blood!. For your work killing enemies in the Ring of Blood, you are rewarded with War Ravaged Weaponry or War Ravaged Armor Set.

Missions: This following section may be obsolete as February 27th hotfixes noted the removal of these missions.

Completing a bounty quest unlocks the equivalent "Wanted" mission for your followers. These missions require 3 level 100 followers, have 3 threats, and take 8 hours.

Upload your follower collection to Wowhead and use our mission calculator on the linked pages below to see which followers are the best to send.

Wanted: Amethon rewards Follower Trait Retraining Guide
    Wanted: Nullifier Darkoor rewards Tome of Knowledge
    Wanted: Gor'thul rewards Follower Ability Retraining Manual
    Wanted: Undertow rewards Follower Retraining Certificate
    Wanted: Hivelord Ik'rix rewards Weapon Enhancement Token
    Wanted: Tremor rewards Armor Enhancement Token
    of course there are a lot of new Missions in 6.1 which have similar rewards or let you think those are the Relic/Bounty Missions, but they are not. If you are sure having one, please share a screen.

Archeology Missions are not those Relic/Bounty missions spoken/referred here. You can check this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=122606/explorers-notebook sold in Warspear/Stormshild which offers Archeology Missions, as many you want, limitd by your gold/ah.

Thanks and have fun
    Rakrath
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2015-03-19 at 06:45 AM.

I think I posted about this in another thread, but I think the reason they got rid of them was because of Dream of Argus, an extra bonus coin effectively every time that Harrison mission spawned. Could be wrong though and they didn't want to make follower reroll items too common. I do know that Dream of Argus thing couldn't remain in its current form.