Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How do you deal with drunk people that attack you?

People like this seriously piss me off. The ones who drink and then get all aggressive. If you can't control yourself when drinking then you shouldn't be drinking in the first place. Being drunk is not an excuse to act like a savage. I'm glad this dude punched this drunk savage for hitting him. Thankfully every party I've been to has had people that could control themselves (atleast to the point where they don't attack anyone or act aggressive). So I'v never had to deal with savages like this but if I ever did, I wouldn't have any sympathy for them at all if they got beaten up. Its animals like this that drive drunk and get people killed.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, push them with a finger? They are drunk anyway.

Deleted
    If someone would attack me, drunk or not, they better be prepared that I'm going to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Well, push them with a finger? They are drunk anyway.
    Nah, they won't remember that. They need a few bruises so when they sober up, they have a reminder of what happens when they drink too much.

-Leave
    -Find a bouncer
    -Tell the bartender to call the cops
    -If you're in Florida, shoot first.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Try to ignore them, then try to talk them out of it, then I try to move away without turning my back, next comes violence but for obvious reasons I try to avoid that. One thing I learned is never turn your back and walk away, I got a brick to my head once for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get attacked by drunk people.

If this is an issue for you, then perhaps you have a punchable face, like Piers Morgan. Or perhaps you are Piers Morgan, in which case I'd probably hold the coat of the drunk person whilst they punched you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I don't get attacked by drunk people.

If this is an issue for you, then perhaps you have a punchable face, like Piers Morgan. Or perhaps you are Piers Morgan, in which case I'd probably hold the coat of the drunk person whilst they punched you.
    Sometimes you come across dicks that just like to pick fights, funnily enough this stopped when I put on some weight.

Don't hang out with drunk people. Yeah, I'm boring like that.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    I'd call the police and report them for assault, and remove myself from their vicinity and not go where they could be in the future, or demand that they're not invited to parties in the future that I go to.

10+ Year Old Account
    .45ACP round through the hip usually works.

Just distract/confuse them if they're the scummy type that's just trying to pick a fight or look tough in front of their bird/mates. Otherwise you can usually talk them down.

15+ Year Old Account
    They don't.. It's fairly rare, but if someone starts acting aggressive I usually manage to calm them down pretty easily so we just go our separate ways.
    I have some friends that don't respond as calmly as me though, so there's been a few times I've been involved in some "fights", not much to do other than defend yourself/your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    One thing I learned is never turn your back and walk away, I got a brick to my head once for that.
    That's another good point. The only time a drunk fucker did more than push me a couple times was when I turned my back and started walking.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Don't hang out with drunk people. Yeah, I'm boring like that.
    Pretty much. The company you keep shows what kind of person you are. And looking at these people, I don't feel the least bit sorry.

Deleted
    Everyone in the video is a fucking idiot. Where the fuck do you find this shit, and why did you subject me to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Sometimes you come across dicks that just like to pick fights, funnily enough this stopped when I put on some weight.
    I've never had an issue with it.

I am quite a happy drunk though, maybe it's that, or perhaps I don't have a punchable face, who knows? My little brother on the other hand is always fighting when he drinks, he's a prop forward, whereas I played winger, backs are always far more civilised.

Deleted
    offer them a drink

Say, It's all fun and games until I'm wearing your skin as a pancho."
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Everyone in the video is a fucking idiot. Where the fuck do you find this shit, and why did you subject me to it?
    The victim was just relaxing but was punched in the face for no reason. He had every right to be angry.