Demonology PROC - FURY dump priority order

Since we are not tied anymore to the DBs cycles, what should the priority to go into meta and dump SF/ToC be?

Should I be using Molten Core stacks outside of meta if i dont have enough fury but i get other procs?

Which proc should i be waiting for to use Dark Soul with?

What i mean is that its not just about building fury + MC stacks until past a certain number, then pop trinkets and DS and use them. I should be trying to build fury plus mc stacks waiting for a proc, then go into meta and use DS if available and burn right? but since there are many procs: trinket(crit), trink(multistrike), ring, synergy, weapon, which should i prioritise?

(On a side note, when is it worth using chaos wave over HoG? I thought CW with proc was better than HoG even for single target, but then i get fury starved rather quickly. And also that for 2 or more targets, plainly using CW was better regardless of whether there is a proc)

Deleted
    At the moment, proc are not very significant.
    Even mythic BMC only gives and average + 15% damage when up (0 from 30%), so none of the effect you quoted goes over this 15 % mark.
    On the other hand, Dark Soul is close to + 50 % damage, and is your main cooldown. If you play with Grimoire of Service, you will cast Dark Soul at the same time every two minutes so you should not really care about procs.

About your HoG question, CW is a DPS loss over HoG when you have no proc even if you do not take the fury cost into account. With Dark Soul up however, it becomes a DPS gain, and the most efficient spell in term of damage output by fury spent.
    For 2 or more target, same thing, HoG remains better (of course if your targets die prematurely you are better off with CW) but with Dark Soul use CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulto View Post
    If you play with Grimoire of Service, you will cast Dark Soul at the same time every two minutes so you should not really care about procs.
    This is absolutely not true. You will gain well more than the ~800 fury a 20s DS burn takes during the time DS is on cooldown, and thus should be looking to maximize the usage of that extra fury within procs.

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    This is absolutely not true. You will gain well more than the ~800 fury a 20s DS burn takes during the time DS is on cooldown, and thus should be looking to maximize the usage of that extra fury within procs.
    This.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    This is how I understood it as well. The increase isn't overly significant and isn't going to be a huge burst, BUT with the amount of fury you have to play with and only needing 800 or so for DS every 2 minutes there is no reason not to burn fury on procs unless the proc is very weak or it would be too inconvenient to try and do a burn phase (your being chased by something, stamp phase in hanz/franz, about to swing over in Maidens, petrified on Gruul, some shit like that and that all really depends on how skilled you are at sneaking in SF and TOC.) and if using GS its Felguard if you have AE priorities and GS Doomguard if its ST.

Thanks for the responses.

Then there must be a proc importance order to spend the extra fury right? like I would always try to have as much fury as possible without capping when DS is coming out of cd. But within the middle I often find myself wondering if I should prioritize my remaining fury on Ring Proc, Trinket Proc, or Synergy proc.

Deleted
    I use my surplus fury on BMC poc > synergy proc > ring proc = weapon mastery proc.
    Due to the already high amount of mastery on my gear I find the +15% of damage in meta provided by the weapon procc to be about equal to the ilvl 690 ring proc.
    When not under DS or additional procs however I tend to only use the second half of the BMC proc for 2-3 soulfires and maybe a touch of chaos.