Unable to Start the 'Battle for Thunder Pass' Quest - HELP!

So I've been going back through the Frostfire story partially for loremaster, partially because I want to know how it ends, partially for the lore. I've been questing up until the point where you report back to Durotan in Frostwall after the Grom'gar questline. I got the sub achieve, which indicates I have done all the zone questlines except the Battle for Thunder Pass. Strangely, Durotan (who according to WoWhead, starts off the final questline) isn't offering any quests, and is just standing at the bonfire. The map isn't showing any exclamation marks pointing me where to go, so what do I do?

I had a similar problem, wowhead comments got me sorted out tho. But it was a while back so I don't remember what I had to fix
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the one, since they had to hotfix in a way to get it if you've upgraded to a T3 garrison before doing it:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33010/the-iron-wolf

Sig by Isilrien

Durotan is not offering "The Iron Wolf" as WoWhead says he should be.

Is there some other questline I'm missing here?

- - - Updated - - -

I've thoroughly checked through the WoWpedia page for the Frostfire Ridge questline - EVERY other quest in the zone besides the The Battle for Thunder's Pass questline is done. Should I ticket?

10+ Year Old Account
    You did the scripted garrison invasion too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    You did the scripted garrison invasion too, right?
    Grimjaw is offering no invasion, he just says he feels one is on the horizon and asks if I'd like to buy anything from him.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like something is bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Grimjaw is offering no invasion, he just says he feels one is on the horizon and asks if I'd like to buy anything from him.
    The invasion is the last part before The Iron Wolf becomes available. If you haven't done it, and neither Grimjaw or Durotan is offering it, it sounds like that is the part preventing you from continuing. Submitting a ticket couldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the Wowhead comments the invasion quest simply does not appear if you have a level three garrison. I guess if that hasn't been fixed yet then you won't be able to complete Frostfire Ridge, which is...pretty dumb.

(You can, however, pick up the followers you would've gained from the final quest by buying them from a vendor in the town hall.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    The invasion is the last part before The Iron Wolf becomes available. If you haven't done it, and neither Grimjaw or Durotan is offering it, it sounds like that is the part preventing you from continuing. Submitting a ticket couldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the Wowhead comments the invasion quest simply does not appear if you have a level three garrison. I guess if that hasn't been fixed yet then you won't be able to complete Frostfire Ridge, which is...pretty dumb.

(You can, however, pick up the followers you would've gained from the final quest by buying them from a vendor in the town hall.)
    Unfortunately the "hotfix" was to allow you to still do invasions even without doing this "starter invasion". That doesn't help people who need it to continue the quest chain though :\

Sig by Isilrien

Reply to my ticket;

...This quest is not available to characters that have a lvl 3 Garrison and this is intended as that is a lvl 90 quest so the whole phasing changes with no way to alter this. The DEVs even implemented a hotfix on 11/18/2014 where the Thunderlord Invasion quest qould be automatically removed from a character's quest log if the player upgrades to a T3 Garrison as the quest is only intended to be available up to T2 Garrisons to prevent any phasing/questing issues for the character. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/165...-18-11-18-2014)

I'm sincerely sorry as I know you wanted to go back through now in retrospect to get the zone storyline achievement. Thankfully though you are not barred from doing it with your other characters as long as they do not have a lvl 3 garrison yet. ...
    Hmph. Devs didn't implement a Durotan NPC for the T3 garrison to start the invasion. Looks like no Frostfire achieve for those who upgraded before they started on it, or cinematic.

Hopefully it'll one day get fixed.

Appears to have been fixed; the quest, Durotan is now offering "The Iron Wolf" in my T3 garrison. Gonna start after I do my daily stuff!

Do you need a t2 garrison for this to start? Just going through it on an alt and after doing all the pre qs, nobody is offering the Garrison invasion quest