What are the BIS CM guardian stats?

Just looking for opinions, i'd like to gear for as best as possible, perhaps realm best (I know bears are weak but i dont care :P)

I've been whoring our some mastery-only items, as single statted gear no longer has a downside to them (you can get 250 mastery only or 125 mastery 125 crit now, instead of 220 mastery vs 125/125), i've already got 4 mastery-only items.

I've been guessing that full-blown mastery and BA is the way to go to ensure maximal survival, but I'm not so sure about the 2nd stat... I'm guessing multistrike because it's the best dps stat and is the most likely to help me survive the big spikes of challenge modes.

I've got mastery/versatility on every single piece, except for like three slots which I have mastery/multistrike to hit 5% multistrike unbuffed. Bonus Armor/Mastery rings/trinkets/necklace/cloak. I'm currently 4/8 Gold CMs, we just haven't put in the time on the other CMs yet. Mastery only items would probably be preferred, but I personally like the versatility to help smooth some of the damage instead of the extreme spikes that can come with relying only on Mastery (as it's not refreshed when you already have a shield up).

Cenarion Ward and Treants are basically mandatory for CMs as guardian, and you will still be getting assraped. The first pull of Auchindoun and the first pull of Iron Docks are especially bad. I've been considering using Guardian of Elune since the change, 3 seconds of zero (or close to zero) damage is VERY helpful, but our group hasn't gone back into CMs since the patch.

Yea, I figured treants would be a huge win, especially since they were significantly buffed last patch.

I've typically gone with mastery/versatility and mastery/crit since the majority of your pulls in any given CM is going to be a Thrash-fest (which is typically the most dangerous part of any CM).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

I guess I did not think about crit's interaction with thrash.. it gives you the bonus 8 rage from primal fury for every target that gets critted right? Guessing the periodic crits do not count towards this however. That does sound superior to multistrike for CMs

Thankfully I have a ton of mastery/crit items for my boomkin set : P