help with early 70lvl progression

hi there - yesterday I dinged my first seasonal character (monk) and I need help with what to do in which order now. I was never a serious D3 player but this time around I would like to get to T6 level and be able to clear stuff.

I need help with sorting out what to do now.

I leveled doing bounties and I'm sitting at around 30+ keys, I did couple of T1 bounties once I hit 70 and it wasn't a problem, did a rift on T1 and it went rather well (issues are rather with my playing and build understanding than with difficulty) so that's where I am.

Here is what I would like to figure out, in which order do this:
    - farm for goblin portal and Greed gem (read I should do this on normal? I assume for speed?)
    - farm Act1 for RoRG (I read somewhere it should be don on T2? can someone confirm this?)
    - should I just run T1 rifts till I run out of keys? should I do this after I get the greed gem? after getting RoRG?
    - at what point should I consider upping the difficulty?
    - is there something missing on this list I should be doing?

First of all, craft some level 70 yellow gear, that will bump you significantly to T1 on farm status. Then, it's all abotu your preference. However:
    - most if not all builds require a RoRG; you want definitely to farm one, but until you have at least 3 set pieces, it's not better than any other ring
    - ideally farm normal rifts for better chances at gear and blood shards; though you may get annoyed by rifts only so mix them with bounties (act1 for the ring maybe ) so you have more diversity in playstyle and a steady flow of rift keys
    - to up the difficulty, i usually check rifts times; once you get at the 7 minute mark, go up a difficulty, being over 10 minutes is bad because of efficiency.

Another good thing to do is getting a trial gem and run all grifts one by one: enter tral and leave immediately to get a lvl 1 key; go into GR and clear stuff until boss comes, port out and reenter when you have less than 5 minutes left; this way you can farm the gems easily and get everytime the GR+1 key.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

if this helps - this is my current armory http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R.../hero/56389461
    so right now I take it I should just keep running rifts with hopping onto grifts to get my gems?

Unless you plan on doing a gold-build, I don't see the point of getting the greed gem

As Coldkill mentioned, slow-rolling (I think that's the term) GR's is what I'd recommend.
    Start a trial, leave right away -> get rank 1 key
    Start the rank 1 GR, clear to the boss, teleport to town, note how long you have left
    Do bounties (act 1 for RroG), only use the map to teleport around, NEVER use 'town portal', as it removes your portal in the GR
    When there is less then 4:30 left, go back in the GR, and kill the boss, upgrade key, now you have a rank 2 key
    close the rift and open a new.

I did this shortly after reaching 70, on T1, I was able to do 2-3 bounties while waiting for the GR to time out, so I managed to complete act 1 in the time it took me to do 2 GR's, in one day (I played a lot) I got full legendary, and like 4 (usable) set pieces, I don't think I could've done anything that would have been faster.

Quote Originally Posted by daluur View Post
    As Coldkill mentioned, slow-rolling (I think that's the term) GR's is what I'd recommend.
    Start a trial, leave right away -> get rank 1 key
    Start the rank 1 GR, clear to the boss, teleport to town, note how long you have left
    Do bounties (act 1 for RroG), only use the map to teleport around, NEVER use 'town portal', as it removes your portal in the GR
    When there is less then 4:30 left, go back in the GR, and kill the boss, upgrade key, now you have a rank 2 key
    close the rift and open a new.
    What is the advantage to leave the rift and do bounties instead of finishing the rift and do the bounties then?

Maximizing your grift key, i.e. only going up one level in difficulty instead of up to 10 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Geobram View Post
    What is the advantage to leave the rift and do bounties instead of finishing the rift and do the bounties then?
    If you finish the GRift, you would gain a lot of ranks, e.g. you could go from rank 1-11 in one GRift, if you wait till there is less than 4:30 minutes left, you will only get 1 rank. Which means you can do A LOT of Grifts, from the same key, you could do 15 ranks (shouldn't be too hard with a few legs) just gives a lot of gear from a single key, and lets you farm bounties meanwhile, instead of just farming regular rifts