Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't know the name, but the one that drops from Loken (basically the music of Storm peaks). It is simply the best.

I always keep "Magic" (The music from Ashenvale) running in my garrison, matches the surroundings and guards i picked

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind Music. Its got that Gravitas feel to it!

Don't know why, but I can't seem to help myself when it comes to this music playing in my garrison.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the 'Mountains of Thunder' track (Storm Peaks music) was the proper version, I'd be listening to that, but sadly it's a really poor version they decided to add. Why they cut out the choral segment (which is arguable the best part) is beyond me.

Slightly off topic, but are these soundtracks account bound or do you have to individually collect them on each alt for tracks?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrine View Post
    Slightly off topic, but are these soundtracks account bound or do you have to individually collect them on each alt for tracks?
    Each alt has to individually collect them.

Lament of the Highborne. That was pretty much why I got the jukebox in the first place.

Deleted
    Totems of the Grizzlemaw, hands down.

I have a videoguide on how to get the music rolls, if anyones interested
    Last edited by mmocfaa2bdd18b; 2015-03-07 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    None. I have got "music" switched off.

I keep "music" switched off after WOTLK. None of the tracks made after WOTLK, which I gave a try, are worth listening to. If I want to listen to Warcraft music, then I listen to the original Vanilla score on youtube.

https://youtu.be/3tcnttmkR6Y?t=15m25s

Deleted
    Storm peaks. Always.

The default one actually. It's cool music that fits the environment, and the jukebox misses the most elementary feature: auto shuffle. That to me kind of defeats the whole point of having it. That's classic Blizzard - they often have a cool idea or a great addition that they totally screw up by either not thinking of something absolutely elementary or by defeating the purpose with some dumb restriction.

It has been on 'Invincible' for a very long time now. Not that I really like it, I am just to lazy to switch it.

Deleted
    Curse of the Worgen

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I prefer listening to other than Warcraft Music.

I collected way too many of the music tracks for someone who plays with their in-game music disabled. I think mine is the WotLK log-in music though.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

the silvermoon city music.fits my BE perfectly

I use the one called magic I think. Made my horde garrisons infinitely more tolerable.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The theme from Kun-Lai, a shame that you can't get the theme from Jade Forest.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann