Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    There is no such thing as 'male rape' , especially one that produces a child to pay for.
    Then there is no such thing as 'female rape' either.

There is no such thing as 'male rape' , especially one that produces a child to pay for.
    Probably the most ignorant thing I have ever read, congrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Probably the most ignorant thing I have ever read, congrats.
    What is wrong with people?

How have you all gone so wrong?

How is it possible that your brains have rotted into complete shit?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-03-02 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That certainly seems to be the point of view for many of those pushing the modern feminist movement.

How a man can be raped? Use your imagination.

I can see how chicks might wonder that, but guys should know damn well, having a penis themselves, that the erectile response is involuntary. You don't have to want to have sex to have an erection.

Drugs, blackmail, physical force, threatening with a weapon. take your pick.

15+ Year Old Account

Can men be drugged?
    Can a man be weaker than a woman?
    Can a man be blackmailed?

If your answer is yes to any of those, you understand how men can be raped.

Are you gonna use the " If he gets a boner he wants it! " argument? If not I am gonna be sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yeah, I know that's the only realistic option, but being raised in the system is really shit as well. If the rape was just a one-off thing (as callous as that sounds), I honestly think staying with the mother would be better.
    The system is shit because it doesn't have enough money. It doesn't have enough money because the tax budget doesn't allow for it. We need to up taxes to pay for it if that's what it takes. Rape, as a problem, belongs to society as a whole - at least in the current state where it's so often not taken seriously and the legal system doesn't handle it well. We collectively allow the problem to get like this, and we collectively have to pay for the cleanup.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Man gets drugged, woman have sex with him while he is far away on whatever she drugged him with. That is how men get raped by women.
    Sounds like a good time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Drugs, blackmail, physical force, threatening with a weapon. take your pick.
    You guys are really turning me on, this is rape?!

Infracted. Stop riling up the thread
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-03-02 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Sounds like a good time.
    Yeah well not everybody wants forced sex, but whatever floats your boat man.

Deleted
    Sounds like a good time.
    And this is what I'm talkin' bout.

Sounds like a good time.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are really turning me on, this is rape?!
    An erection can be induced chemically. It can be induced via unwanted physical stimulation. It can happen spontaneously (such as after being drugged unconscious). It can be induced by using a device such as a penis pump to alter blood flow to the penis.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    The system is shit because it doesn't have enough money. It doesn't have enough money because the tax budget doesn't allow for it. We need to up taxes to pay for it if that's what it takes. Rape, as a problem, belongs to society as a whole - at least in the current state where it's so often not taken seriously and the legal system doesn't handle it well. We collectively allow the problem to get like this, and we collectively have to pay for the cleanup.
    I'd love to see it get more funding, but it'll never be the same as a genuine parent, and unfortunately there aren't enough people to adopt everyone. Finding enough people to give each and every child a competent, caring and devoted "parent" would be ridiculously expensive per child.. But yeah, since there's no way we'd give fathers the right to chose an abortion, it might be the best of some really shitty alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm trying to picture a woman carrying around a penis pump, looking for her victim.

LOL!
    For starters it's just one example.

Secondly, rape is rape, and in the majority of cases of sexual violence the victim and assailant know each other.

So here's a scenario, guys wife is out of town, so he holds a dinner party and invites a bunch of people on facebook. Some crazy stalker chick has a crush on him, and makes sure she's the last guest to leave.

*touch touch* "I want you."
    Guy be like "I'm married, go away."
    Woman be like: "You're hard you obviously want it."
    Guy be like: "Fuck off out of here" *Shove*
    Woman be like: *presents weapon*

Now, if some crazy chick that I otherwise didn't want to have sex with had a gun pointed at me, and told me to get it up, and fuck her, I would obviously want to live. So then if a guy points a gun at a chick, and she chooses to spread her legs to avoid getting shot, does that also mean it's not rape? Because on a short list of options (Die, or sex) she clearly chose to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    For starters it's just one example.

Secondly, rape is rape, and in the majority of cases of sexual violence the victim and assailant know each other.

So here's a scenario, guys wife is out of town, so he holds a dinner party and invites a bunch of people on facebook. Some crazy stalker chick has a crush on him, and makes sure she's the last guest to leave.

*touch touch* "I want you."
    Guy be like "I'm married, go away."
    Woman be like: "You're hard you obviously want it."
    Guy be like: "Fuck off out of here" *Shove*
    Woman be like: *presents weapon*

Now, if some crazy chick that I otherwise didn't want to have sex with had a gun pointed at me, and told me to get it up, and fuck her, I would obviously want to live. So then if a guy points a gun at a chick, and she chooses to spread her legs to avoid getting shot, does that also mean it's not rape? Because on a short list of options (Die, or sex) she clearly chose to have sex.
    What if she was like a 10/10 though?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'd love to see it get more funding, but it'll never be the same as a genuine parent, and unfortunately there aren't enough people to adopt everyone. Finding enough people to give each and every child a competent, caring and devoted "parent" would be ridiculously expensive per child.. But yeah, since there's no way we'd give fathers the right to chose an abortion, it might be the best of some really shitty alternatives.
    There are enough people to adopt. Every child that is born and raised by it's parents could have been an adopted child instead. Saying this now, a ton of people will be like "Yeah but I would never want to adopt and neither would many other people" - and that's exactly where the money needs to go. Sales, sales, sales. It's no different to selling a service. If I want to start... I dunno, a cleaning company. Many people clean their own homes themselves. I'm always going to get business from the people who can't do it themselves (time constraints, disabilities, etc) but that can't make up all your business, you have to sell yourself and convince people who originally were just going to do it themselves that they would rather pay you to do it for them.

Selling costs money though. You need to pay for adverts or pay for competent sales staff etc, but good salespeople can convince people of virtually anything, and the best sales people make you think they didn't convince you of anything and that you came up with the idea all by yourself.

What if she was like a 10/10 though?
    That's almost funny, maybe judges should start throwing out male rape convictions based on how attractive the male assailant is too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this thread has been... seductive.. so far.

Lol @ the penis pump raper.

Deleted
    so much ignorance in this thread I feel sick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    he's raped by a hot chick
    Man on fire? ; )