Thread: Raid Logs help.

Deleted

Raid Logs help.

First I think this is the right area to post if not feel free to move to appropriate area.

Ok so im trying to log for my guild useing warcraft logs we are 8/10HC atm. After each raid I try to upload them using the warcraftlogs client the problem is its always missing a lot of the wipes and/or kills?

Example being we were progressing on H Maidens and had somewhere in the region of 15 wipes yet it only showed a handful of these, then next day we killed it but it only showed 2 wipes?

I have advanced logging enabled and ive tried various logger addons (which I cant remember as im at work atm) and I clear my logs.txt before each raid or archive them.

However if I use the ask mr robot site and upload the data it shows everything, but we prefer warcraft logs. Any help would be great if im missing something.

Do you have Select Specific Raids To Upload checked? If you can make the raw log file available for download somewhere that had the problem, I can take a look.
    Last edited by Kihra; 2015-03-02 at 05:22 PM.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Deleted
    yes i have that selected. Unfortunately i dont have the log I thought something was wrong with it so deleted it. I will try to log tonight and reply back here if the problem still persists

Quote Originally Posted by Dean137
    yes i have that selected. Unfortunately i dont have the log I thought something was wrong with it so deleted it. I will try to log tonight and reply back here if the problem still persists
    And you understand that if that is selected, you have to pick which fights you want to upload? Are you selecting all of the fights that you want to be uploaded, and it just isn't including them all, or are you possibly forgetting to select all the ones you want? Just checking to make sure.

Blizzard completely screwed up ENCOUNTER_END events in 6.1, so it's possible there is a bug with this feature. You could just uncheck "Select Specific Raids To Upload" and upload the whole log file and see if that works for you.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity