Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I only spend about 2-3 hours playing video games each day. Since I still live with my parents and they want what's best for me, I'm only allowed to play during the weekends, holidays, and Fridays. I am only allowed a certain time-limit as well. I am kind of thankful for that, cause I have other things to do during those days too you know. And so much home-work during the weekdays! But if I moved out already, I would play 4-8 hours instead!

Spend at least five hours a day online, but then I work on college work or draw on my tablet. Good times, my friends.

Deleted
    You can't really stop playing wow, there's always something to do, during leveling you're like "1 more quest", and rn you're like "oh this WQ seems quick" "oh i should obliterate some stuff", it's never really ending

Well, there is that game that repeatedly hurts and punishes me and devalues me as a human being and i still toss 13€ a month into its ugly face since 12 years so i guess im fucking lost... There were times i played it in which i solely played so other people would not have to hunt for a replacement or because i felt obligated to because of some other reason...

Ironically i also didn't play EXACTLY after purchasing that 12 Month Game-Time Thing an eternity ago.

...Well other than that i dont feel particularly influenced. I don't "need" to play anything... I CAN STOP WHENEVER I WANT, I SWEAR.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

about half as much as pain killers lol

Honestly I dunno if there even is such a thing as addiction for video games. I mean you could argue that as long as you keep coming back to 'games' and play something you're addicted but there's no withdrawal that I know of and if there's enough interesting shit going on outside of games I never feel the urge to play something. Maybe it's just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by istoman View Post
    You can't really stop playing wow, there's always something to do, during leveling you're like "1 more quest", and rn you're like "oh this WQ seems quick" "oh i should obliterate some stuff", it's never really ending
    I felt that way for the first few years in WoW. Nowadays I'm just ambivalent about most things in WoW *shrug*. I still would argue that neither of this is addiction though (though the term has been used before it's nothing like it.)

i only have time on weekend.
    around 3-4 hours
    I used to spend 2 hours/day when i was 14 years old. OMG. That's crazy.

Very much, these days I am playing Uncharted 4 the thieves end, hopefully complete it soon.

Deleted
    My entire life have been video games pretty much, just switching them up, but time spent on them is dreadful hah
    Last edited by mmoc5ad735f57e; 2016-12-18 at 04:21 PM.

Addiction? Gaming is a life style and choice! I'd say though I play games about uh... ish 15 hours a day give or take?

Very addictive... LOL. 8 hours a day I think

When I played WoW, I was fully addicted for those 10 years.

After I stopped, I find most games don't have the same pull. I mostly play Divison nowadays and there are a lot of times where I'm just too tired to log on, whereas when I was playing WoW I'll log on and do stuff no matter how tired I was or how late it was.

Must be old age.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very addictive, I skip work to play, I'm addicted to gaming to a degree that I can't go 2 days full without playing ANYTHING, even an android game...

But then again, it gets my mind of much more dangerous addictions, so I wouldn't say it's that bad.

Roughly 3-4 hours because I get bored playing for a long time.

When I was a small child my mother would stay up late playing Super Mario III on the NES most nights, I think I was born into video game addiction! Though I've always played a lot of video games, Diablo II and WoW are the only ones that really eat up my time, I used to play Diablo II all night and then go to school in the morning after no sleep.

They are only addictive in waves though, I tend to binge on them and then lose interest in playing games almost entirely for a while.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This is a discussion I have quite frequently with friends.

Gaming is my main hobby. I have others too, like cars (racing, modding, etc.) and Tennis/Ping Pong. If I have nothing to do I am very often found gaming. I even take a day off work here and there (I get 30 a year) to play a game if I feel like vegging out that day.

I don't think I'm addicted per-se, but it's my go to activity when I have nothing else I want to do, or am bored. Does that qualify as addicted?

It's my life, I live off of it.

I think video games are very addictive, specially the role playing games.

i love video games, but i am not addicted enough to have to spend every hour of my free time on them.

depending on the day, and how i fee i usually log in about 3 hours a day of game time

out of 10, maybe like a 6/10 for my personal experience

For some online video games like league of legends, an average boy can spend 5 hours everyday to enjoy it.