RDruid challenge mode help

I tried googling a guide but could not find anything too useful, maybe some of you are willing to share some info or if you have a decent guide, would you please share it with me? My guild is getting ready to do these this weekend and I want to farm myself the best set possible.

What BIS stats and talents did/do you guys go for?

What spec specific useful tips do you have for each dungeon:

Auchindoun

Iron Docks

The Everbloom

Upper Blackrock Spire

Bloodmaul Slag Mines

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds

Skyreach

Grimrail Depot

There is a fantastic guide set by Hamlet, who manages the guides for Resto and Balance druids on Wowhead. If you search for his youtube handle Arawethion, you should be able to find them pretty easily.

These guides are aimed at a wider audience than just us resto druids, but has plenty of instance specific information. Not to mention you're watching each CM get completed from the PoV of a resto druid, there's tons of information to be extracted from watching him and what he's doing as well.

Deleted
    I don't know that much about doing CM's as rdruid but I know that Cenarion Ward has been very, very useful for me in there. Other than that I don't think you can really afford picking Rampant Growth over Germination because you'll probably need the extra tank healing (citation needed). SOTF and Incarnation will most likely be very dependant on the dungeon, whether you need the extra healing from Incarnation on bosses or not.

But like I said I'm not some pro CM booster or anything. Done some bronze/silver CM's in 6.0 and just now started doing golds.

Quote Originally Posted by Consiliem View Post
    There is a fantastic guide set by Hamlet, who manages the guides for Resto and Balance druids on Wowhead. If you search for his youtube handle Arawethion, you should be able to find them pretty easily.

These guides are aimed at a wider audience than just us resto druids, but has plenty of instance specific information. Not to mention you're watching each CM get completed from the PoV of a resto druid, there's tons of information to be extracted from watching him and what he's doing as well.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Icefuzion View Post
    I don't know that much about doing CM's as rdruid but I know that Cenarion Ward has been very, very useful for me in there. Other than that I don't think you can really afford picking Rampant Growth over Germination because you'll probably need the extra tank healing (citation needed). SOTF and Incarnation will most likely be very dependant on the dungeon, whether you need the extra healing from Incarnation on bosses or not.

But like I said I'm not some pro CM booster or anything. Done some bronze/silver CM's in 6.0 and just now started doing golds.
    I've been thinking that I will need Cenarion Ward, I will be healing a prot warrior. I've been wondering if CoD healing would come in handy now or if I should stick to HotW / NV, I guess that too depends on the dungeon and healing needed.