Thread: Tattoo Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yeah well whose fault is that for living in a sweaty ball sack of a region?!
    I'd rather that than get sodomised by a moose on the way to work.

Deleted
    I've had my Tattoo now (Half Sleeve + Chest) for about 8 months now, But as I work in an office I wear a long sleeve shirt.

The work aspect all depends on what you want to go into, there was a case a while ago where one woman was sacked from a school for having tattoo's, but if you want to work in an office no where is off limits as don't have to show it. A tattoo is very different from person to person, some people get it due to a hidden meaning and some people get it to show off as it looks cool.

I didn't shed a single bit of thought into my work, If they stopped me from getting something based upon where I was working I'd of found a new job in order to get it done as it means alot to me.

I work with a lot of Islamists in which tattoo's are forbidden as it defaces the skin, and even they didn't mind at all and my manager seemed to like it, I think it just depends on where you're wanting to work and what type of role you'd be playing in that job. Shop assistants at a middle-ranged shop like Topshop/River Island would probably be fine with you having a tattoo however when you get more towards the Harvey Nichols etc they might be a little less open about it.

If you've been thinking about getting one and know what you want and where you want it, then get it. It's that simple.

i have a few but only one visable and that is on my hand, i have never had any problem what so ever. I think tattoos are much more accepted now

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Wouldn't take the risk, even though it might not be a big deal to many.

tattoos-tumblr-girls-cute-tattoos-for-girls
    Ha, nice tattoo though. One I wanted for my neck was on a female and the one on my arm was from a female originally (original drawing my the artist based on the idea).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'd rather that than get sodomised by a moose on the way to work.
    moose sodomy kan be nasty.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    moose sodomy kan be nasty.
    I know.

Sorry to bring back those bad memories for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I only have one tattoo and it's on my lower back. At the time I got it, I didn't think about how it could be perceived because it was in a place that is almost always covered.
    Until you lean over... and then we all know what Vince Vaughn thinks about that.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, that's kinda true.

Damn.
    Something to study during relations.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I have 6 tattoos. I have tried to choose places that won't affect my future.

If you really want a tattoo, try to not get them on your face/head or hands. Those are probably the most risky places to get one if you're worried about a job turning you down.

EDIT: Stay away from neck tattoos too!
    Last edited by frigoffrick; 2015-03-02 at 09:13 PM.

Nipple tattoos do not affect your future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from those script belly tattoos. Nothing screams trash like WHITE BOY tattooed across your stomach.

i dunno, personally, it depends on the design, size, location... but if you have them already, what's the worry?