Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    -Beating the last boss in Diddy Kong racing (1k tries at least)
    -Finishing about every LoZ game.
    -Grabbing star #120 in mario 64
    -Beating tabuu on intense the first time/smashing the master core on max level
    -Good ol' Lich King kill

Beating "Oni". That game took the most out of me than all other games combined.

Deleted
    As time goes on I'm remember a lot of moments I loved, including launching the entire raid of the platform during my first heroic Lich King attempt. I was watching tv during the 15m explenation of the fight. xD

One of my favorite moments was when I beat Portal 2 and the credits music started playing. I also felt kind of sad because I simply love the Portal / Half-Life universe and I wanted more.

Every headshot in Gears of War. That pop-splash sound effect was absolutely perfect.

I guess that's more just slightly satisfying where boss kills have a tremendous build up.

I still vividly remember the server first (I think at least horde first) vanilla Ragnaros kill - Totenreich Stonemaul represent.

There are some others like beating Emerald Weapon in FF7.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2015-03-05 at 04:57 PM.

I think one of the most satisfying moments was the first time I used OmniSlash Limit Break move in FF7. Felt like my head exploded.

Another satisfying moment was my one and only win on impossible difficulty on the original Masters of Orion using the Darloks. Another moment was beating Metal Slug 3 with one quarter and beating Capcom's Aliens vs. Predator without dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Finishing TMNT:II on the NES with my buddy with zero deaths :-)
    Forgot about this one! One of my friend's dad actually owned the skating rink down the road from my house so we used to get to play the 4-player version for free all the time. We never did get a zero-death clear, though. That's a pretty awesome feat; I'm jealous!

10+ Year Old Account
    banging first time to Miranda Lawson. best character ever created in a video game, right after Jack.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I also cried on when I finished that shit...that game has costed me 2 gameboys. (I smashed one against my head and threw the other one out the window out of rage when making a silly at one of the highest levels in Tetris. Pokemon Pinball costed me another gameboy, never finished that one but I remember melting the game down out of rage. (this game was simply broken, lost a lot of rares due simply shitty programming)
    That was one of the two modes and i remeber that fondly - then there was the "infinite" one where the game just kept rasing the speed every x number of lines/ponts (don't remeber which one). If you remeber speed 9, you can understand what speed 26 means
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outdpsing everyone with my shockadin. Didn't last long until nerfed

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing Kai Leng in ME3.

"That was for Thane you son-of-a-bitch!"

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    Reaching the end of the Mass Effect series. That game had me under a spell ever since the first game came out. I did EVERYTHING in that game. Spendt hours upon hours doing everything imaginable in the game. While enjoying all of it. No game has made me that hooked and connected, not even my time in wow can compare.. I wanted to learn everything there was about the universe and I got really sad when characters died or worse.

Then the ending came and ruined(I want to use stronger words but..) it all. Made me first VERY confused, then angry and bitter. So ever since I have had a hate/love feeling to the game. I try to never think about the ending and rather think about all the awesome storielines before.
    Try MEHEM mod, it... well... Helps... Somewhat.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simply getting Skyrim to start without CTD after installing hundreds of mods. By the end of it you feel like you programmed Skyrim yourself.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Getting through Dark Souls 2s crystal caverns, oh my god never again

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh another moment.

Getting a decapitation on a bandit in Skyrim while the bandit is still trash talking me.
    Putin khuliyo

I once won a hardcore team dm match in Modern Warfare 2, on favela. By jumping off a rooftop through a window and pistolling two guys hiding inside. It was by far the most amazing kill cam ever, full server and VoIP after was just nonsensical noise and bullshittery as a result of what they had all just witnessed.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Final Fantasy VII

The first time I ever beat the game my characters were severely underpowered to face the final boss. The fight took almost 2 hours long (or at least it seemed that long) because of the endless summons, my characters doing almost no damage and I was basically down to using items that I was hording thoughout the entire game.

My cousin was bored out of his mind waiting for me to beat the boss but I didn't care. When I finally beat him it was glorious.

After that I played through the game again, this time maxed everything out (no Knight of the Round Table QQ) and dominated the boss in under 5 minutes.

Revenge was sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    I think one of the most satisfying moments was the first time I used OmniSlash Limit Break move in FF7. Felt like my head exploded.

Another satisfying moment was my one and only win on impossible difficulty on the original Masters of Orion using the Darloks.
    OMG someone else played that game! I don't remember the technology race but I basically turtled throughout the game, once I had everything I just fitted the smallest ships with the best beams and 999 stacked them, nothing stood a chance.

My quickest game was 2 hours on the largest map setting.

Deleted
    got a few things that come to mind;

beating green goblin in spider-man 2 game, for some reason i was stuck on it FOREVER, and then one day i just knuckled down and did it. that was pretty satisfying.

finally beating Sonic the Hedgehog 2 back in 2010, after playing it for years as a kid and never beating it. picked it back up while i was at uni, and managed to beat it! huzzah!

most recent was probably beating Lei Shen in ToT. First time I ever progressed a raid with a group and downed the end boss of it while it was still current. Felt great, and got me hooked on raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Beating Garrosh and getting my Kor'kron wolf on normal in wow.
    One shotting the harvester on nightmare in dragon age origins and then proceeding to boast to all of those who found it hard (It wasn't hard at all).
    Completing the mass effect trilogy, It wasn't hard, but it was nice to see all my tireless work over the three games pay off with the best ending (Which I loved, unlike most, hail to the extended cut).
    Completing Fable the Journey after an 8 hour marathon (It's uses the kinect and I was sat a meter away from the recommended distance, as you imagine I was sore in the morning, but it was worth it, amazing storyline, underrated game.