HC Blast Furnace

We're currently progressing our fun raid on HC BF and we're trying to figure out if it's possible to push it to phase2 within 2 bellows?

It's really tight and we're trying to it this way:

Let the first one throw 3 bombs - kill it.
    Let 2nd throw 2 kill it
    Let 3rd throw 1

Gives us a total of 12.

BUT we're not sure if it works? Every time one side fucks up or vice versa.

Although theoretically possible, it's not worth the effort.

Save 2min CDs for the 3rd Bellows to kill them as fast as possible so you have more time to clean up before phase 2.

Yea we gave it up.. He spawns like 5 seconds before he jumps down anyways

My guild is able to take down the heat regulators with only 3 engineers and transition with only getting 2 bellows, not sure if that is because we have alot of dps or not, but it should be possible. In general we have to guys (20 man) on each side focus the engineer and people cleave to him, we switch between operator and engineer as main target, and when engineer 3 comes in we basically nuke him to get the last bombs and transition.

We were consistently able to get the doors down within 2 operators tonight. We had 2 priest MC the engineers and throw it on a person standing on the doors.

We have a priest MC an engineer on each side and manually throw the bombs.
    Using this method we ensure we never get a 3rd bellows, usually killing both grates before the second bellows even dies (make sure tank uses a cooldown if that happens cause they hit hard).

The rest of the fight is much easier since we have so much less heat built up.
    From there you want to make sure as many elementalist die in one shield down phase as possible. We usually blow cooldowns on the first one, third one, and hero on the 4th.

Similar to what Bunnyhat said, we also have a priest on each side to MC the engineers which makes the heat regulators die considerably faster, also ensuring we never get a third operator, which helps the initial transition into p2 a lot easier. Ideally during p2 you want each elementalist to die within one shield going down, although it's still doable with a second it'll just make it a little more difficult as the fight goes along if that keeps happening. I don't think you'd want to have to wait for a second shield more than twice, otherwise the heat will be a lot higher than you want it going into the third phase with healers likely running into mana problems trying to keep everyone alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengyr View Post
    Similar to what Bunnyhat said, we also have a priest on each side to MC the engineers which makes the heat regulators die considerably faster,
    Can anyone explain what the priests do when mind controlling them? We did our first tries on BF hc yesterday and will continue tonight. However we didn't use mind control. Since I'm one of our priests I might want to suggest that tactic.

The main thing is that you choose which player to give the bombs to.

Basically, you can have one priest on each side MC the engineers and drop bombs on players to make the P1 quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    The main thing is that you choose which player to give the bombs to.
    Just have a range dps standing next to the gate at all times, how is that difficult?

Our first kill we did it with 2 bellows operators. As long as your priests can throw enough bombs (not hard), and people use all the bomb bag charges, (somewhat annoying), you will kill it in 2 bellows operators with some time to spare. You can probably mess up on 1 bomb per side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by 16dots View Post
    Just have a range dps standing next to the gate at all times, how is that difficult?
    Unless they changed something, the engineer randomly drops 2-3 bombs on players before dying and dropping the rest? Also presumably the mob itself doesn't quite drop them on cooldown, so you earn a bit more time there, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.