Deleted

Hans'gar & Frankoz + general question about moonkin

Hello fellows moonkins! I need your help about 2 questions, one about the Myth encounter of Hans&Franz, and it is:

- Does starfall have a point? I mean, should i cast it on cd when both are up? Should i use it only in lunar? or is it worthless?

and the other question is, connected in some way to the former but more general

- Should i empower in solar? Or save starsurge charges for trink proc + lunar / just lunar? Or is it worth to cast for example in solar with a trinket proc?

i hope you could help me to figure out those questions ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Diaak View Post
    Hello fellows moonkins! I need your help about 2 questions, one about the Myth encounter of Hans&Franz, and it is:

- Does starfall have a point? I mean, should i cast it on cd when both are up? Should i use it only in lunar? or is it worthless?

and the other question is, connected in some way to the former but more general

- Should i empower in solar? Or save starsurge charges for trink proc + lunar / just lunar? Or is it worth to cast for example in solar with a trinket proc?

i hope you could help me to figure out those questions ^ ^
    Starfall:
    Generally: Use when both are up.
    Specifically: Find out, for your gear level, here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...uOk/edit#gid=0

Empowerment:
    Generally: Use for both eclipses
    Specifically: If you have 4p and euphoria, then it's obviously good to use it for solar as well since faster casts mean more casts and faster CA cd reduction. Before 4p you can keep charges for Lunar only but never cap them. Non-euphoria, use them in both as eclipses last too long and chance to get charge caped is higher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Starfall:
    Generally: Use when both are up.
    Specifically: Find out, for your gear level, here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...uOk/edit#gid=0

Empowerment:
    Generally: Use for both eclipses
    Specifically: If you have 4p and euphoria, then it's obviously good to use it for solar as well since faster casts mean more casts and faster CA cd reduction. Before 4p you can keep charges for Lunar only but never cap them. Non-euphoria, use them in both as eclipses last too long and chance to get charge caped is higher.
    Sorry, i didn't mention that i use euph + 4pc, so emp is worth it. For the spreedsheet, is it possible that with my amount of gear, starfall will never beat starsurge on 2 targets? Cause i ve tried out some values and surge seems to be always better (except after 1 and 2 second the fight begins and so on, from lunar position 0 to 60); should i cast it ONLY in that spot and when BOTH are up, am i correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaak View Post
    Sorry, i didn't mention that i use euph + 4pc, so emp is worth it. For the spreedsheet, is it possible that with my amount of gear, starfall will never beat starsurge on 2 targets? Cause i ve tried out some values and surge seems to be always better (except after 1 and 2 second the fight begins and so on, from lunar position 0 to 60); should i cast it ONLY in that spot and when BOTH are up, am i correct?
    You can use it quite alot when you reach the 40-20% marker because you have to move alot and starfall is just nice damage in between when you're moving. I'm using it at lunar though and using SS for empowerments in between.