Lightbulb Progression Re-roll Guild Forming [A][EST]

Wanting to start an organized progression re-roll guild. Will not start it up until we have a good amount of interested players and will pick the date to begin. The idea and goals are, we will level to expansion level caps. (Example: Level 70 - TBC Raids).. Still TBD if we will do Classic WoW Raids. We will require members to level lock at the set progression level. This will allow for running the raids and still being able to gear up and level professions etc. TBD how long we will stay at the set progression cap.

Once we reach the current expansion (WoD), we will turn start to focus on end game raiding, while still being part of the server community and actively holding events and being a big part. I want to have the roster large enough to run everything we want. Also to be large enough to be able to give back to the community (ie. events, PvP fun and dungeon and raid groups for the server). I do not want to be too large, to where people feel lost, or left out, or that there are 50+ members online yet guild chat is dead. I do not want to be that guild.

So if you are interested in this, please post a reply. I am currently working on getting a website ready and voice chat. Everything else will be thought out, but implemented as we go. I will watching this thread for 30 days. If no interest, then I will scrap the idea.

Guild Name: <Ascendant>
    Server: Ysera
    Raid Times: TBD
    Level Cap: TBD

Re-Roll Start Date: TBD

Will need others that are wanting to lead the guild and help guide the path. So anyone good with graphics and websites would be needed for the website. Another would be someone to organize and set up the events we have. We will also need raid leaders, general officers and community reps for the guild.
    Last edited by Lysette; 2015-03-05 at 01:23 AM.