Thread: bg queue times

Deleted

bg queue times

Why its like 8mins waiting time no matter if its 5 o'clock in the morning or evening?
    It wasn't like that old days.
    If someone wanna play 10bgs per day he has to w8 80mins doing nothing.
    That's a reason bgs are full of bots.
    U cant expect someone use 1/3 of the time to just w8 and 2/3 to play a bg.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be misremembering what the good old days were like. 20-40 minute queues? If the bots lower your queues to a mere eight minutes, you should consider yourself lucky. Maybe send their operators a thank you card.

Try leveling a character of the opposite faction. last xpac my horde had 10+ min qs, and ally were instant. Havent finished leveling my horde this xpac but my ally has been getting 5+ queues. Ratio of ally to horde is shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    You seem to be misremembering what the good old days were like. 20-40 minute queues? If the bots lower your queues to a mere eight minutes, you should consider yourself lucky. Maybe send their operators a thank you card.
    You actually got in pretty fast "in the old days", since it didn't match up full teams. You could que for AB 1-15 for example, possibly entering a BG where you had like 5 alliance vs 14 horde or w/e. Even when they just added regular ques, it'd que small sized teams versus complete ones. I don't think that changed untill LK or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, Vanilla queues were the worst. No battlegroups, so it's just your realm. Waiting 8 hours to get into AV.....but once you got in, wow, never leave! :P
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    EU alliance:
    - if you exclude silvershard + sota = 7-8min queues
    - if you exclude alterac+ioc = instant queues or 1-2 minutes max
    - if you exclude nothing = 5-6 min from my experience

as horde idk

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    EU alliance:
    - if you exclude silvershard + sota = 7-8min queues
    - if you exclude alterac+ioc = instant queues or 1-2 minutes max
    - if you exclude nothing = 5-6 min from my experience

as horde idk
    same US Horde for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling Horde healer, I get 4-6 minute queues, it's lovely. 8 minutes? Yeah, that's a luxury queue.

Playing on EU

As Alliance I have very long queues, 6+ mins. Yesterday I was in queue for 45 mins in the morning (about 9 or so). 10, 15 and 20 mins haven't been unusual either.
    As Horde they are very short, 3 min or less.

A really long queue as Ally typically means IoC/Av, bgs I've blacklisted as Horde.