Deleted

Question Simcraft up to date for rogues?

Is simcraft up to date with rogues as without the set bonus I'm simmed at 30k, however in raid I find myself finishing between 29/31 on St.
    Just bit concerned as a why is my sim lower than actual data and b) I don't believe that I'm doing nothing wrong an achieving them numbers, everybody has human error so something must be wrong

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fafar/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc8aa76157b1; 2015-03-03 at 06:58 AM.

Hello,

I'm simming you at 34k dps ST. Is your "Player Skill" set to good? You can set it to "Elite" if you want to compare yourself to almost perfection

Deleted
    I haven't exactly tinkered with any of the settings truthfully I didn't even know you could choose player skill I just thought it showed you optimal rotation wise
    Cheers

Yw, yes it even simulates some clipped dots and missed skills if lower player skills are chosen and I forgot,if Subterfuge/Vanish is back to pre 6.1 state Simcraft should indeed be up to date afaik.

Jarvid

How are you ranking on WCL for your item level bracket?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to assume he's playing optimally. If that's the case, then remember that Simcraft works with averages. The real fight was almost certainly a different length of time than what you simmed, meaning your cooldowns were up for a different percentage of time in real life, changing your DPS. RNGesus could have blessed you with a bunch of lucky crits and multistrikes or decided you were naughty and punished you. The most prudent point however is that unless you set it up otherwise, simcraft simulates a 100% uptime patchwerk fight, which is not realistic and why most peoples real DPS is different from it.
    Desktop System: i5 6600k @ 4.2ghz | 32GB DDR4 | GeForce GTX 1070