Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    I think other people said that in the thread with all kinds of T17 auras aswell... though I don't really understand it because you are using the English client :/
    Anyways, hoping you like it!
    Ye, found it strange aswell, happened to the auras i posted for T17 all the way back in highmaul some time, zone loading still works for me for everything but seems to be causing problems for a lot of people :/

What in that video is actually calling out the lane stuff? The voice commands?

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems clunkier than the separate addon, ThogarHelper.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    VEM voice pack. Its a DBM plugin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    That seems clunkier than the separate addon, ThogarHelper.
    I personally didn't like Thogar assist. I got rid of it after I got this weak aura. I'd rather the text information, especially to tell me what happens BEFORE the lanes happen, than a big graphical lane indicator.

Started using this over ThogarAssist and it's much more informative. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    VEM voice pack. Its a DBM plugin.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally didn't like Thogar assist. I got rid of it after I got this weak aura. I'd rather the text information, especially to tell me what happens BEFORE the lanes happen, than a big graphical lane indicator.
    It is a graphical line indicator, but I think there is more than one such addon; we're probably talking about different ones, since the Helper does it before as well, as it should.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that one is raid warnings and stuff. I despise that actually too because that only shows up as a raid warning mostly. Its annoying to me first of all, and second I never really look at raid warning.. And if i don't remember, why would I look at my chat?

Nah i'd rather it on my screen.

Thanks for this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Hi there,

Firstly great work on the weak aura, was using it last night and was very helpful. Got one question however, would you be able to provide a list of sounds that could be used instead of the quest sound that is currently in?

Thanks.
    Here you can find a list of all the sounds available. Hope you find one that you like

You can also comment out the QUESTADDED sound.

Code:
    --PlaySound("QUESTADDED", "master")

Then add your own soundfiles like:

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Interface\\AddOns\\WeakAuras\\Media\\Sounds\\BoxingArenaSound.ogg", "Master")
    Ding Ding Ding

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\HoodWolf\\HoodWolfTransformPlayer01.ogg", "Master")
    Run Away Little Girl

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_BHole01.ogg", "Master")
    Beware

Etc Etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrysteel View Post
    You can also comment out the QUESTADDED sound.

Code:
    --PlaySound("QUESTADDED", "master")

Then add your own soundfiles like:

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Interface\\AddOns\\WeakAuras\\Media\\Sounds\\BoxingArenaSound.ogg", "Master")
    Ding Ding Ding

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\HoodWolf\\HoodWolfTransformPlayer01.ogg", "Master")
    Run Away Little Girl

Code:
    PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\AlgalonTheObserver\\UR_Algalon_BHole01.ogg", "Master")
    Beware

Etc Etc.
    Thanks. I could never figure out how to make the soundfile one work correctly.

Does anyone have the MARKERS to be used on the lanes, for the mythic version of this weak aura? Assuming the lanes are numbered as such, what would their respective markers be...

Lane 1 = Entrance
    Lane 2
    Lane 3
    Lane 4 = Boss spawn point

Would prefer not wiping a ton in mythic trying to figure out the markers, and someone mentioned they do not match the video...

10+ Year Old Account
    The information is in the aura...

And it DOESN'T matter what icons you use becasue you can just adjust the aura to what you have set up.

--[[
    Icons
    8 = {skull}
    7 = {cross}
    6 = {square}
    5 = {moon}
    4 = {triangle}
    3 = {diamond}
    2 = {circle}
    1 = {star}
    ]]
    local icoL1 = 2
    local icoL2 = 3
    local icoL3 = 4
    local icoL4 = 5
    local icoNE = 1
    local icoE = 7
    local icoNW = 6
    local icoSW = 8

NE being north east corner of the room, etc etc? Presuming north is the opposite side of the entrance, where the boss spawns? Sorry we are just starting mythic this week and I am sure I am not he only one who would really appreciate a layman term legend in your initial post, instead of having people dig through the code - but what an amazing addon!!! Thank you so so much. Absolutely awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I just went ahead and made this

Also X Is in the wrong spot. Should be at the door of Lane 2

You rock!!! Dankuuuuuuuu so so much! I am hoping this greatly reduces our learning curve for this boss.

And last stupid question I swear, as I know this is 99% probably true but just wanted to confirm.... when you hear the NOISE that the WA has changed, that is your trigger to MOVE, right? Not a few seconds before/after? Just want to make sure I am telling my team the right trigger

I lied.... your image above makes it look like LANE 1 is where the boss spawns (not the entrance). Is that correct? I always called lane 1 the entrance, so will make a huge diff as to where I place markers hahaha.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic you have a pretty set pattern of movement for the fight with those marks. It will look as follows:

1) Start on green
    2) Stay Green
    3) Move X through deforester
    4) Move out of way of set of 3 random trains
    5) Move out of way of set of 3 random trains
    6) Dps both Cannon trains on 1 and 4
    7) Range move purple icon, melee to other side of fire ring on purple track
    8) all move to star when fire ring drops dps small adds
    9) move to purple marker take lock gate from purple marker to west door on same track through deforester, wait for green express train to pass
    10) Immediately run to skull wait for deforester debuff to drop and move through second deforester
    11) Move out of way of 3 random trains
    12) Move out of way of 3 random trains
    13) Range move to green dps cannon train on moon, melee move to purple dps men-at-arms, mender and gunnery sgt
    14) As soon as the cannon dies, rush to blue square in front of slow moving deforester train coming from east
    15) Move from in front of train to purple, take lock portal to X, Step quickly to Star to avoid train on Purple
    16) Rush with roar and fox to unmarked corner
    17) Second Pot! Kill Men at arms, mender and gunnery sgt.
    18) Avoid Set of Random trains
    19) Avoid set of Random trains
    20) Ranged move just west of Green, melee in similar spot til Cannons drop fire on that spot
    21) Ranged move to green around circle
    22) Move to X
    23) Dodge Train to move along behind train on Green let train go by, get behind it.
    24) As fire circles fall... Rush to skull and let deforester debuff fall
    25) Avoid train
    26) Well... boss is dead or you are dead.. unable to avoid set of 4 trains.
    Last edited by Youn; 2015-05-29 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    I lied.... your image above makes it look like LANE 1 is where the boss spawns (not the entrance). Is that correct? I always called lane 1 the entrance, so will make a huge diff as to where I place markers hahaha.

Lane 1 is where the boss spawns

Like, the best way to learn this fight is literally train by train. For my group, no one but me had this weak aura (cause everyone else thinks they are too good...) and I would just call out every single movement we had to do and we just learned each train as it happeend and wiped one train at a time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the only reason I can type out that pattern was because... after 90 wipes and 3 kills.... you kind of learn it.

Most of the time, it's "How did 5 of you get hit by one of the first trains?".......