[H] <Púlse> of Deathwing 4/7 Mythic HM 9/10 Heroic BRF recruiting exceptional players

Greetings,

Púlse is opening recruitment for the first time this expansion. We are looking for skilled DPS players who are looking for an opportunity to join a team based group that is dedicated to progressing through mythic content. One of our most compelling traits is that we have been a consistent endgame progression raiding guild for over five years, spanning four expansions and two servers. We are a steady and consistent guild that will always be there.

We are semi-hardcore with an emphasis on progression. We are not looking for elitist jerks in nature, nor do we offer that type of environment to our raiders. We do however, expect that all participating players are doing whatever it takes to improve performance, both output and mechanics. We offer constructive feedback to all of our players, and we hope that it is used to better oneself.

We are looking for skilled and experienced raiders who are consistent and can make nearly all of our raid times. As with mythic, we do a bit of subbing per fight, as needed, so we expect that this not be a problem for people joining. We take what we feel will give us the best chance to kill a boss, then sub more loosely once the fight is on farm.

We are looking for players that we can plug in right away and that can contribute. If you are insanely skilled but low geared or just returning to the game, we are also interested in you, so don't avoid applying.

At the end of the day, we want to be the best we possible can be without compromising the ability to have fun and enjoy the game. We have had consistent success as a guild, and we will continue to do so moving forward. Do you want to be a part of that?

We raid Tuesday-Thursday from 8:15-11 EST. That is pretty inelastic. We do alt raids on off nights as well.

Currently our most desired classes are 1 Elemental Shaman, 1 Mage, and 1 Shadow Priest, though we encourage all outstanding players to apply. Should you be accepted, you will be given a trial period in which you must prove you deserve a raid spot as well as holding that raid spot after your trial period has ended.

Check us out online at pulseofdeathwing.enjin.com

or

Whisper Caleron (caleron#1900), Wynds, Nahnah (dreaper#1594), Nymnast, Dissidius, Rakshassa, Psycosiis, or Belaganor in game for more information.
    Last edited by Psycosiis; 2015-03-03 at 08:59 PM.

One of the perks is that you get to have Caleron the Mage take your gold in the 10k bracket.

Still looking for top dps

Hey there Psychosiis, me and a few friends are very interested in your guild. We are all dps whom you could expect to parse solidly on each fight, and perform well mechanically. The only issue is trying to find a guild with space :P Your raid times fit perfectly, so maybe we could chat? Let me copy/paste my post

Hello! As a result of a recent guild break up, myself and a few others(680 Warlock)(682 Hunter) will be looking for a new home. We have experience 6/7M - 10/10H collectively, and have researched extensively for M:Imperator & M:Beastlord.

Here are the armory links for the hunter/warlock and myself. (can't currently post links)
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Vayn/simple
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Raquelly/simple
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Clxx/simple

We are players who will show up reliably, play consistently, and be prepared for progression.
    Contact me at Vayn#1325

Vayn, I added you to btag. I will be in contact some point tonight when I get some free time post class/raid.

My btag is Psycosiis#1531 and you can also contact any of the above mentioned in my original post.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Still looking for awesome players!

- - - Updated - - -

The search continues!
    Last edited by Psycosiis; 2015-03-04 at 09:11 PM.

We could be the guild you have been searching for!