Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What's the weirdest/funniest dream you've ever had?

Back when i used to play a LOT of WoW i dreamt i was a mage inside a battleground and was fighting players i knew from my realm, yes, it was that bad... Anyway, how about you ???

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a period where I played bejeweled 2 A LOT, and then during the night I would dream about getting 5-in-a-row all the time, seeing all these stupid blocks in front of my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once had a dream I fell off a cliff. I woke up when I hit the floor. Apparently I had rolled out of bed, and my brain noticed the sudden fall.

I did not like my brother when I was small. When my Mither became pregnant with him, I stopped talking (I was very good at talking before that)

One of the dreams I can remember the best was from when I was little when Mom was in a shopping center with me and my brother. Suddenly the floor gave away to lava and she could only rescue me, leaving my brother to die

I was a murderous little girl

Deleted
    When I was young I had bad flu, so I was bed bound for a few days, I had some weird dreams then, I had this one dream where I was at my Grandma's house and she went to get me a drink. Then the dream world started to feel weird, sort of like the walls were melting, then, the "camera" zoomed out from me and I was a piece of grilled steak.

Don't know wtf that was to this day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinai View Post
    I used to have a period where I played bejeweled 2 A LOT, and then during the night I would dream about getting 5-in-a-row all the time, seeing all these stupid blocks in front of my eyes.
    This is known as the tetris effect I think, happens with all kinds of things like that, I used to get it when playing dynasty warriors all day.

I had a dream last night that I was in the Fantastic Four. Not sure why, I'm not a fan of those movies, though I'd love to bang Kate Mara.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I had a dream that I was a ghoul once. Like one of those doofy warcraft ones, with the big teeth.

Once, i was sitting at this table, where we had dinner and carried intelligent discussion about government, politics, religion, life at large. Who was at the table aside me? Smurfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    Once, i was sitting at this table, where we had dinner and carried intelligent discussion about government, politics, religion, life at large. Who was at the table aside me? Smurfs.
    They are planning world domination from inside your brain, you heard it here first.

I had a dream where I hearthed out of class once. Man, if only!

I had a weird dream last night as well. Was in some sort of accident and I had the palm side of my arm stitched up. When I got home from the hospital my family was playing with a lion cub. They encouraged me to play with it but when I approached it, it bit me right along the sutures and pulled. Instead of ripping any flesh off, the sutures just all got pulled really tight and my hand turned blue, lol.

The dream then transitioned to me looking out a window watching my family swimming in a lake with the lion cub. I was in an attic of some sort and I noticed a shadow moving about near me. I called to it instinctively, demanding that it stop wasting my time and just tell me what it wanted. Well it corporealized as Michael Ironside. He told me of the rising darkness and that I needed to help stop it, so I went and consulted with John Constantine. While talking with him the damn lion cub came into the room and just casually walked by. I glared at it for its earlier transgression but Constantine told me not to pay it any mind, it's just a familiar he had assigned to keep watch on me and he was just reporting in via astral projection.

Some crazy, crazy stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    The most fucked up dream I had was after a heavy night with an array of drugs in my system, I was only asleep (if you can call it that for 30 secs) but it felt like a lifetime, I saw some shit...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of dreams about sex that were wierd because... well I can't really say it here. Some times, your brain tells you strange things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream that I was in a lumbermill. But not your ordinary lumbermill - It was a tightly enclosed building with sharp objects sticking out everywhere, kind of like a cartoon lumbermill that wasn't actually chopping much wood and focused and catching inattentive workers. Except there were no workers in the lumbermill, only me... And a gigantic bear that was chasing me and trying to eat me.

So I frantically ran through the lumbermill until I escaped (with the bear still right behind me) and found myself in a forest... With lava geysers every few feet shooting molten lava every few seconds. Then I realized I could fly, so I maneuvered through the bursts of magma and tried to fly out of the forest but was met with a "roof" the trees had created - A sort of videogame-esque invisible wall.

Also the bear learned to fly at this point so I tried to escape via the forest floor, but realized there were invisible tree walls trapping me in a box approximately 100m x 100m. So I flew around the lumbermill/forest/lava geysers frantically for the rest of the dream and somehow managed not to get myself killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was driving on the freeway and crashed my car into air. Somehow I thought it was a good idea to then eat pizza on the hood.

I just woke up from a dream where Steve-O was taking gonewild requests on reddit.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a bird with really bad aim. I woke up really frustrated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Lots of dreams about sex that were wierd because... well I can't really say it here. Some times, your brain tells you strange things.
    Yeah, sex related dreams, i've had some reaaaaally weird ones lately :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream that I became a Super Saiyan. No Joke. Man that was fun. That and another one that had "events" that transpired with Emma Watson. Man that was a fun one too.

No BS

Just before waking up at the usual time, I had a dream that I had a turtle head popping out, and that I pushed it out. So I wake up terrified that I actually just crapped the bed but I'm too afraid to react because the wife is laying next to me.

So she turns toward me and asks what's wrong. I explain the dream and I'm afraid what I might have done. She says wtf and starts laughing at me.

Whew..relief... I didn't do it. Not only did i dream it but in my head it felt like I had done it.