Cartel coin question

Sorry If this was posted elsewhere. IF I wanted to unlock the third crew skill for the account. How do I do that. I only see single player.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Sorry If this was posted elsewhere. IF I wanted to unlock the third crew skill for the account. How do I do that. I only see single player.
    You should just be able to buy a "Crew Skill Unlock" from the cartel market or GTN (if there is one there) and consume it. BAMB, You have it unlocked.

You should also have the option to buy it per toon or per account so dont forget that.

There used to be a slight bug with it and I'm not sure if it's fixed or not but this is what BW had to say about it.

Hello Stranniks,

Normally for crew skill unlocks, once they are consumed, you must open the skill menu with N, choose a skill, then click all 3 options when prompted.

This should normally fix the issue.

Past this, and if your character has consumed multiple unlocks, an agent will need to investigate.

Please add the following details to your ticket:

The character(s) the unlocks have been consumed on.
    The character who purchased the unlock and the approximate time if possible.
    any error messages you received when you tried to use the unlocks.
    Where the unlocks are if they have not been consumed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-03-03 at 01:55 PM.

Okay I can't seem to find the per account.

Okay I can't seem to find the per account.
    IF you cannot find one on the GTN for credits it's because someone hasn't posted one there. You're just out of luck till someone does. Someone has to buy it for coins first and put it on the GTN for you to get it for credits. I have no idea if this one is a big seller for gamers to convert coins into credits or not. It maybe why you cannot find one on the GTN if you are looking there.

If you want it for cartel coins, look under unlocks.

You will find "Unlock: Crew Skill" and once you click buy, another screen will open and you will see per character for 420 coins or per account 945 coins.

So I must spend fifteen dollars for it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I must spend fifteen dollars for it.
    Why would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    Why would you?
    I am just confused/ I thought I had to buy in order to unlock the account one.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well you could buy it for credits as well - also: 945 CC (to unlock it through coins) are far less than 15$.

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    Well you could buy it for credits as well - also: 945 CC (to unlock it through coins) are far less than 15$.
    BINGO ^

I think you are confused but only a bit.

You do have to buy it as a F2P or preferred gamer. You can buy it 2 different ways. In game credits or through cartel coins. neither of which amounts to $15.

However, it does sounds like you are a F2P player or preferred player which means you're not really spending anything on the game. If you want all the perks you got to spend something and thats not too much to ask for. Subscribers of course get it all for their subscription.