Deleted

Odd bug with action bars - just my addons or a common thing?

A while ago I was testing my Sub spec at a training dummy. As you know, your action bar changes when you enter and exit stealth. The action bar also changes when you use Shadow Dance. I bound my Rupture in the same slot both on the regular bar and the Shadow Dance bar, whereas in my stealth bar I had Premeditation in the slot where Rupture usually is. If I ever used Shadow Dance when Premeditation was on cooldown, the cooldown would show as the cooldown for Rupture, which is impossible because Rupture doesn't have a cooldown! During this cooldown I was unable to cast Rupture via keybinds. The CD would suddenly disappear after 15 seconds or so. I'd post images but I don't have 10 posts yet so I can't do it. >:

I use Dominos and OmniCC as addons but I don't think they should affect this... or should they? Have any of you guys experienced this? I bound my Premeditation differently so the problem disappeared but I'm still confused about why the CD moved itself like that in the first place.

Deleted
    Try this macro:
    #showtooltip Premeditation
    /cast Premeditation
    /cast Rupture
    ..it will cast Premeditation when its UP and Rupture when not, but its better to macro premeditation with openers, you dont need to have separate bind, if you are using premed for 2Cp SnD on prepull you can bind it together too..