Would you have a problem with Private Server-style 'Grind Rooms'?

So, one of the innovations with Blackrock Foundry is a key that allows you to jump straight to Blackhand once you've cleared BRF ~5 times. This got me thinking, could this sort of logic be extended to the rest of the game, specifically, the leveling system?

How would you react if Blizzard added something like a Danger Room / Hyberbolic Chamber type scenario (that unlocks once you have X level 100 characters) for 1-3 players that constantly spawned scaled enemies and hazards to the highest player's level?

I haven't really invested a whole lot of mindshare to all the potential implications (else I would prefer to post on the official forums or directly tweet the devs), so let me know why you think this is a good idea or why you think it is a horrible idea.

Id be ok with it. They need to do something, especially with wod. The lvling is so linear and there are only 5 real zones. So once you do it once, you do the exact same thing on every other char. At least in other xpacs you could sometimes skip whole zones and come back later on an alt and do that zone while u skip another one. Im so bored with it now im just getting all heirloom xp gear, the xp pot, and just doing the world event quests things that give like 80k xp in between dungeon qs. Cant stand doing any of these quests again.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Id be ok with it. They need to do something, especially with wod. The lvling is so linear and there are only 5 real zones. So once you do it once, you do the exact same thing on every other char. At least in other xpacs you could sometimes skip whole zones and come back later on an alt and do that zone while u skip another one. Im so bored with it now im just getting all heirloom xp gear, the xp pot, and just doing the world event quests things that give like 80k xp in between dungeon qs. Cant stand doing any of these quests again.
    I don't mind WoD too much actually (although I reference phasing below, which is really the only big pain). I meant more in reference to like.... I love Burning Crusade but the leveling experience is eight years old. WOTLK leveling experience is like six years old. It just feels outdated as **** and I wish I could just skip those leveling zones.

Another game I used to love back in the day, Dark Age of Camelot, had 'leveling in a box' in the form of the best piece of content ever devised - Darkness Falls. If you didn't want to level through a specific zone, there was a camp in DF that would fit you with extremely fast repop, and they'd drop tokens that you could traded in for level appropriate rewards. Course, your realm had to have control of DF, meaning that the traditional leveling experience wasn't completely obsolete, but when you had control, it was there for you.

Honestly, it is sad that rather than leveling being more group friendly than other MMOs, it is less group friendly. This goes more to MoP and WoD, but phasing just feels terrible. I want to be in the same phase with my buddies and be able to level with them without having to have confusion over making sure player X interacted with Y. With leveling in a box, you could grind with your buddies without having to deal with staying in the same phase as each other.