Random driver crashes and black/blue screens sense patch 6.1

Hi so ever sense the patch hit i have been having these random video driver crashes black / blue screens.
    The blue screens are most likely caused by the gpu drivers crashes and fails to recover.

I have been monitoring my temps and they are all well with in there over heating limits during a raid night my cpu gets to about 65c and my gpu's gets to around 75c with a max of 82c for my top card and around 70 to 75c for my bottom card.

While a bit toasty its still with in the thermal limits and i have not seen any signs of ether gpu or cpu throttling.

I have tried wow without any addons i have tried lowering my gpu and cpu clock speeds back down to stock and i have also tried doing a complete clean re install of my gpu drivers.

Specs
    Gpu's 2x GTX780ti's Ghz edition
    CPU i7 4770K @ 4.2 Ghz
    PSU Corsair AX 860i Digital 860W 80+ Platinum
    RAM 32GB of Kingston Beast series @ 2400Mhz
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

Deleted
    You sure it isn't gold and white?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you include the BSOD code (given on the BSOD screen or found in Event Viewer), that would help in diagnosing the issue. Also, if you believe it to be GPU driver related, including your driver version would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    If you include the BSOD code (given on the BSOD screen or found in Event Viewer), that would help in diagnosing the issue. Also, if you believe it to be GPU driver related, including your driver version would be helpful.
    the blue screen message is video scheduler internal error and the driver version is 347.52

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    the blue screen message is video scheduler internal error and the driver version is 347.52
    The actual code (0xFFFFFFFF, etc) is what would be most useful. If you can't grab this from the blue screen (for instance, if your auto-reboot is enabled), then you would be able to find it in event viewer.

Start -> Run -> Type in "eventvwr" (no quotes) -> Expand "Windows Logs" -> You will find blue screen events under either System or Application (I forget which)

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    The actual code (0xFFFFFFFF, etc) is what would be most useful. If you can't grab this from the blue screen (for instance, if your auto-reboot is enabled), then you would be able to find it in event viewer.

Start -> Run -> Type in "eventvwr" (no quotes) -> Expand "Windows Logs" -> You will find blue screen events under either System or Application (I forget which)
    Sadly i cant seem to find the event log for the code i will make sure to gab it next time it blue screens

15+ Year Old Account
    This might be a good place to start, regarding "video scheduler internal error" on Win8.1.

In addition, you could provide your minidump. They're usually located in C:\Windows\Minidump

Download and run Bluescreen view. It should give a nice summary of the minidump. Just paste in the output:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Additionally download MSI afterburner and try downclocking your GPU cores by 100MHz, see if this helps the issue.

Alright just blue screened again with the error code 0x0000119 caused by driver watchdog.sys and dgmms1.sys i will try lowering my factory oc by like 100mhz like suggested and see if that helps i will also run a 5 pass test with memtest86

- - - Updated - - -

alright a bit of a update i ran memtest86 over night for 5 passes with 0 errors.
    I also dropped the factory OC from 1085Mhz to 1000Mhz sense it was artifacting like mad during stress testing.
    Apparently just resting my own OC was not enough note to self get EVGA next time.

I have yet to see any other blue or black screens so far but i will report back if it where to happen again.

Eh, I would RMA the card. I had two EVGA GTX 970's that had to be RMA'd for similar issue. I had to under-clock both to keep them stable, so they went back. Sometimes you just get unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    Eh, I would RMA the card. I had two EVGA GTX 970's that had to be RMA'd for similar issue. I had to under-clock both to keep them stable, so they went back. Sometimes you just get unlucky.
    The biggest problem for me is the fact i bought them from a online retailer so i will most likely be stuck with my old like 660ti for like a week+ if the accept my request tho the cards are less then a year old so they should be with in warranty i hope.

Deleted
    Try them out one at a time. Could be that it is just one of the cards

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Try them out one at a time. Could be that it is just one of the cards
    I will send both back after this weekend sense they are two cards no longer sold by that retailer.
    I might be lucky and manage to get them replaced for two 980s maybe i can hope they where the same price.
    And if i get that lucky using the 660ti for 2 weeks ish will be totally worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

update it just crashed twice once at 1000Mhz and again at 980Mhz i will RMA them tomorrow i just hope its covered in the warranty.
    Otherwise i will just have to suck it up and cash out for a set of 980s