Quick best in Slot Trinket Help

Hey guys

Can you give me a quick opinion on best in slot trinkets for single target and then AOE?

I have:

Scabbard of Kyannos

Heroic - Tectus's beating heart

Heroic - Vial of Convulsive Shadows

Heroic Warforged and Socket - Horn of Screaming Spirits

I am thinking that because strength and crit are a fury warriors best stats that scabbard and Tectus heart will be the best dps gain trinkets for all encounters? Is this right?

A few quick opinions would help a lot as I am really unsure and keep swapping them around!

Thank you

Horn of Screaming Spirits + scabbard

Deleted
    Horn of Screaming Spirits is realy strong. For less rng Horn + Tectus should be the best, if you are lucky/crit high enough somehow I would run Horn + scabbard or even Vial. Either way it would be Horn + something.

Hey Guys!

Thank you for the replies!

So basically we are looking at the Horn as a base trinket with scabbard and vial getting swapped in and out depending?

I can't link armory as this is only my second post but it is the EU wow site and name is Herecles Dragonblight

All the best in slot info says vial is the best trinket but i take it the stregth proc is better? I can see its value where it scales really well such as Operator Thogar for bladestorming the adds. Is this still the case with single targets?

Deleted
    I would definatly run Horn+ Scabbard/vial

On some fights, as others have said you might want to run Vial instead of Scabbard if scabbard does not line up well with your cds.

Quote Originally Posted by mkh02 View Post
    Hey Guys!

Thank you for the replies!

So basically we are looking at the Horn as a base trinket with scabbard and vial getting swapped in and out depending?

I can't link armory as this is only my second post but it is the EU wow site and name is Herecles Dragonblight

All the best in slot info says vial is the best trinket but i take it the stregth proc is better? I can see its value where it scales really well such as Operator Thogar for bladestorming the adds. Is this still the case with single targets?
    Procs/activates are only as good as the abilities being used during them. Longer cooldown/bigger increases like Scabbard tend to get people to time them better to get use out of them, and if you line Scabbard up with a lot of your cooldowns (reck + potion + maybe even adds aoe) it should still demolish even 695 trinkets that aren't used as well timing-wise.

Of course Scabbard is kind of meh once you average it out, but such is life.

I was a little alarmed to discover that Tectus + Scabbard is still simming ahead of Tectus + 680 horn or even 680 Horn + Scabbard for me. Crit + tons of Strength is just too good for Fury.

However VERY important takeaway: if you ever find yourself forgetting to use Scabbard on cooldown unless you are saving it for something, or find yourself using it only to ragestarve or have no bloodsurge or enrage procs and etc, it becomes an awful trinket. Proc trinkets are much harder to "screw up".

Again thank you for the detaield replies guys!

Kind of reassuring what I have thought and read as Icyveins puts Vial of Convulsive Shadows as the best in slot trinket above all others. But for me scabbard is getting me better dps in certain situations.

Would it be a fair assumption to run with this then?

Horn always equipped.

On fights with big bursts such as Thogar, Beastlord, Kromog, I would be better with Scabbard to sync with bladestorm, Dragon roar, Reck and Potion for massive AOE DPS on adds.

On single target fights that arent as burty in terms of AOE dps such as Grul, Oregorger, H&F, Maidens, Flambender i would be better with Vial Of Convulsive Shadows?

Thanks for the input!

Not sure how I feel anymore.... I feel like overall Horn + Forgemaster probably go to... unless you can time adds with CD's + Vial... but for overall sustained Forgemaster/Horn has to be better. Im talking just ilvl 680 BRF.