Arcane spec on blast furnace

Hi guys, I was just wondering if someone can help me, is Arcane good enough for blast furnace? Im talking about heroic mode.

I know that fire would be much better, but cause I have a frost pvp spec, and I play arcane in the other fights, I always have to make my entire team wait me and go to my trainer to switch from arcane to fire, and then the same after we have done the fight.

And in case that arcane is viable for blast furnace, which talents would u use ?

thanks in advance

It depends on what your raid comp needs.

If your raid needs more aoe/cleave to help keep up with the adds on teh fight, fire may be better.

If you are not killing the elementalists or the operators fast enough, arcane will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    It depends on what your raid comp needs.

If your raid needs more aoe/cleave to help keep up with the adds on teh fight, fire may be better.

If you are not killing the elementalists or the operators fast enough, arcane will be better.
    pretty much this, although blast furnace has a lot of adds most of the time it's trying to kill certain adds fast. So if you have other classes that can do good AoE going arcane probably won't hurt too much but overall fire will end up being better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabloariata View Post
    And in case that arcane is viable for blast furnace, which talents would u use ?

thanks in advance
    If you are going arcane in that fight I would suggest: Super nova + Incanters flow + Overpowered/Arcane Orb.
    ^this would yield the best dps on the elementalists I think.

When I did this I was first running with Prismatic Crystal, but since PC spreads the damage you deal to it, it might not beneficial to use it. In my case chance was pretty high that there were adds near the crystal, so then not all damage I was doing was directed to the elementalists but also to the other adds. So thats why I skipped PC and used arcane orb instead. I did around 4 milion damage entirely, so roughly 1 million damage per elementalist.

Also what I did was to spread my cooldowns/trinkets, so I had something to use for every elementalist.
    Last edited by nimryas; 2015-03-03 at 07:55 PM.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    As guys already say it really depends on your setup and what your raid need.

If you need to go fire just change your frost spec into fire before raid and change it back after raid so nobody have to wait for you.

Deleted
    If your group can't kill Elementalist with one Slag Elemental (on normal/HC), than you can help it with arcane - your overal dmg will not be great but you will help to your raid . If you don't have problem with Elementalist, than fire is better choice.

why not respec away ur frost spec be4 raid? so u got both arc and fire. then spec back to ur pvpspec after?