Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Maybe you should edit your OP? You know, if I come to a thread I read the OP and read the pages one by one as long as it is interesting. However, if someone repeats the same bullcrap over and over again I assume that won't change, I take the short way and leave my 2 cents.
    Not sure what you're getting at, it's pretty rare that I post an anti Obama thread. While I definitely don't think he's a great president, he's definitely not the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Hardly insults, i'm just elucidating the possible motives behind this thread and posts. One way to do that, is to feed your need to constantly play the victim.

Its fascinating to the inebriated mind, to watch another inebriated mind inflict injury unto itself. Like that one drunk guy at a party, that asks other people to punch him... to prove how tough he is or something.
    I didn't invite anyone to do jackshit.

I posted a thread, people responded, some with massive personal attacks that had nothing to do with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not sure what you're getting at, it's pretty rare that I post an anti Obama thread. While I definitely don't think he's a great president, he's definitely not the worst.
    Huh, and I am not sure what you're getting at? All I said is to edit your baiting OP so people don't assume you mean that non sense seriously, so you don't need to explain yourself AFTERWARDS that you were just trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Every single anti-Obama thread I've seen posted on MMOC so far has been debunked within the first few replies. Don't understand why people keep making them.
    Because something something liberal/antichrist/illuminati paired with stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

Comon Obama I expect more from you. Good to know that all you have to do to get a lucrative gov't job is to be a kiss ass.
    This is very common practice across the globe. EVERYONE'S DOING IT. It's a way to reward cronies when nothing else is available.

Deleted
    Since the OP admits that he only posted the link to cause upset and now everyone is discussing him rather than the actual article, I'm going to close this thread here.