Deleted

WeakAuras - All magic debuffs as trigger?

Hello,

So what I'm trying to do, is a simple aura that would alert me when there's something to dispel on any of my party members (I'm making this specifically for when I play arenas). I was wondering, is it possible to somehow insert all magic and disease debuffs at once, or do I have to make a new aura for every single one of them?

Thanks!

As far as I know you would have to write a custom trigger to have a single WA show up when any dispellable debuff was present.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you could do this much simpler by displaying the debuffs on your raid frames and just choosing when to dispel.

I threw this together kinda quickly, so I don't know how well it works or not or if its what you want. It only lasts for 2s becasue since I was trying to make it a very general aura for any debuff, its kind of difficult to manually untrigger it when I don't know what you're dispelling..

I would definitely recommend trying to just decide for yourself using raid frames and debuff icons on your frames. It would be much easier if this doesn't really work the way you wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, I apparently never loaded the code...

And I deleted it after I made this post.. Fuck. Sorry about that. I do t have the time right now to remake it either >.>

Deleted
    I already have it set up with my raid frames, but I'd need something more obvious, especially for spells that need to be dispelled quickly. Like any movement debuffs on my arena mate for example, I always fail to dispel them quickly enough. WeakAuras can also play a sound when it triggers the aura, so that would be very useful.