Fury and arms warriors

Is ravager still > siegebreaker?
    Average price of scabbard?

I've never been a huge fan of Ravager, but for single target fights where there is alot of moving Id say go with Siegebreaker if you dont like AM.

Deleted
    For single Target ravager ist still stronger than Siegebreaker, Bloodbath is also still stronger than Avatar.

The last point may vary on fightlenght tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Berti View Post

The last point may vary on fightlenght tho.
    And/or bossfight dependant.

There is no ONE perfect setup, it varies per fight.

Same for price of Scabbard, on one realm I see them for half the price I see them on another realm.

Scabbard was 11k on Mug'thol, I transferred to Shadowmoon and it was 65k. Just check your realms AH if you want to know the price.

For single Target ravager ist still stronger than Siegebreaker (...)
    Afaik Siegebreaker sims higher for ST than ravager.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    Afaik Siegebreaker sims higher for ST than ravager.
    For fury that is true, for Arms actually not.

The first two are with Bloodbath, didnt add that.

But honestly why would you wanna play with siegebreaker as fury right now? For single target AM is better, for multitarget if you need to you can pick ravager.
    Last edited by mmoc220fb9ba2c; 2015-03-04 at 02:52 PM. Reason: clarification

But honestly why would you wanna play with siegebreaker as fury right now? For single target AM is better, for multitarget if you need to you can pick ravager.

Its actually extremely close between the two as TG, and boils down to fight length, specifically whether AM nets you an extra Recklessness or not.

Deleted
    Ok then lets take some mythic examples, on which fights would you actually consider picking Siegebreaker?

Ill make my picks first:
    Gruul - Fury with AM and Bloodbath(gets you that extra Reck usage)
    Oregorger - Fury with AM and Avatar(you get 2times Avatar per P1)
    H&F - Arms, obviously, I play with BB and Ravager here, but I could see an Argument for Siegebreaker here. But i honestly prefer having not to use a weakish spell
    Flamebender - Fury, Bladestorm and Ravager for obvious reasons
    Beastlord - Fury or Arms, and for neither Spec I would pick siegebreaker, all other Options seem viable to me.
    Thogar - Fury in my opinion, and once again Siegebreaker seems by far the worst option(ill go with AM)
    Kromog - Fury, Again not really a reason to play with Siegebreaker
    Maidens - Arms, here again i dont really see Siegebreaker as better than ravager/AM
    Furnance - Arms and once again I do not really see the point of picking Siegebreaker(i would go Bladestorm/AM)
    Blackhand - ill wait for a vid to come out to comment on that one.

For fury that is true, for Arms actually not.

The first two are with Bloodbath, didnt add that.

Isnt AM being best for ST for Fury dependent on the 4pc? Would SB be better for fury ST if you didnt have the 4 pc?

10+ Year Old Account

If your trinkets aren't that great, you use scabbard, which greatly devalues AM. Also, siegebreaker actually hits hard right now.

Deleted
    The resuls i posted are Arms results, sorry for not pointing that out.

On fury Siegebreaker actually beats Ravager on ST, but like pointed out before, you would still pick AM as fury if you can get the additional Recklessnes.

Refer to my point about talent-choices for more on that.

The question was which performs better single target. I provided the conditions for which Siegebreaker beats AM. I agree that those conditions are rare, but they exist, which is the point.

Also, if you have Scabbard, Seigebreaker beat AM on most single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    If your trinkets aren't that great, you use scabbard, which greatly devalues AM. Also, siegebreaker actually hits hard right now.
    I am not quite sure that is correct, AM + Bloodbath = every other blood bath gets a scabbard, thats pretty amazing in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    I am not quite sure that is correct, AM + Bloodbath = every other blood bath gets a scabbard, thats pretty amazing in my book.
    True. Was more thinking about avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    True. Was more thinking about avatar.

Yea, luckily once you get a vial, avatar with AM lines up every other one as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    The question was which performs better single target. I provided the conditions for which Siegebreaker beats AM. I agree that those conditions are rare, but they exist, which is the point.

Also, if you have Scabbard, Seigebreaker beat AM on most single target fights.
    Ok you got me on that one.

Ill admit it, you are right, there are situations in which siegebreaker will pull ahead of AM as well as Ravager.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide if Vial+Avatar is better than Scabbard+Avatar, though.

Deleted
    Which version of it do you have?

In my opinion Scabbard only beats the Non-heroic version of the trinket.
    The Heroic as well as the Mythic version are much better. If you play with AM, then you also dont loose too much time on the use since you want to use it with your recklessnes.

Especially since having the heroic versions means you probably killed Maidens HC so you should have 4pc by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity46 View Post
    Is ravager still > siegebreaker?
    Average price of scabbard?
    Here is the standard answer to any talent questions nowadays:

Why? Because there is no way to concretely tell you which entrees in this buffet of variables is best in your case: we can tell you ours sure, but that doesn't help you.
    Fight length is one of the most important variables due to the effect of AM and trinkets' on Use effects. Your gear and stats can also influence what ends up being better. The best way to ask for help is to link your armory, tell us what fight(s) you are trying to optimize for and the standard kill times your guild is achieving said bosses in.
    Last edited by Stoic; 2015-03-05 at 12:03 AM.